Tekken 3D Prime Edition Question
- Posted by wuffox64
- on Feb 15, 2012 11:02 am GMT
How exactly do you use the Color Customization feature?
You have to do quick battles(arcade mode) until you rank up to mentor, then for every rank after that you unlock another color for your outfit. To change the color just go into your profile.
You unlock color schemes 1-9 after promoting past 4th Dan, one color scheme per promotion Mentor through Vindicator. This needs to be done for each character individually.
You gradually unlock color schemes 1-9 after promoting to Mentor (14th rank) through Vindicator (22nd rank) in the Versus Battle or Quick Battle modes. One unique color scheme for both costumes is unlocked per promotion. Unlocking color schemes needs to be done for each character individually.
- Player Reviews: 6
- Game Universe:
- Tekken Tag Tournament (PS2, ARC),
- Tekken 4 (PS2, ARC),
- Tekken 5 (PS2, ARC),
- Tekken 2 (PS, ARC, MOBILE),
- Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection (ARC, PS3),
- Tekken 6 (PS3, ARC, X360, PSP),
- Street Fighter X Tekken (X360, PS3, PC, VITA, IP),
- Tekken X Street Fighter (X360, PS3),
- Tekken 3D Prime Edition (3DS),
- Tekken Hybrid (PS3)
Tekken 3D Prime Edition Navigation