Tekken 5 Related Games
Soul Caliber III is the third installment in Namco's weapon-based fighting franchise. In this chapter, a mysterious individual has unlocked Nightmare, the azure knight, prompting a battle between Soul Edge and Soul Caliber.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2005
On its own terms, Soul Calibur II is by all means a great fighting game, and Namco has done a fine job of making each respective console version equally enticing.
- Release Date: Aug 27, 2003
The action is so fast-paced and viscerally satisfying that it can genuinely appeal even to those otherwise uninterested in Dragon Ball Z.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2004
Mortal Kombat: Deception packs in some completely off-the-wall gameplay modes, but the core one-on-one fighting action--whether you play it offline or online--is easily its best part.
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2004
Big-time Yu Yu Hakusho fans will definitely find Dark Tournament to be a much more engaging experience than those just looking for a good 3D fighting game.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2004
The latest fighting game featuring the Digimon series will allow you to play as one of forty different characters.
- Release Date: Sep 3, 2004
- Release Date: May 19, 2005
It's unlikely that anyone other than King of Fighters fans will find much interest in Maximum Impact, but even they will be disappointed by certain key aspects of the game.
- Release Date: Oct 12, 2004
The goal of Kengo 3 is to travel around Japan and participate in battles to claim your place as the most powerful samurai.
- Release Date: Sep 22, 2004
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2004
Gametrak, a radical new, patented controller technology giving users fully immersive 3D interaction with Dark Wind, a brand-new fighting game.
- Release Date: Oct 22, 2004
This game will be published by Bandai and will be a two-on-two party-style fighting game.
- Release Date: Aug 26, 2004
Sega is bringing back the classic arcade 3D fighting game to to the PlayStation 2.
- Release Date: Oct 14, 2004
- Release Date: Jun 30, 2005
- Release Date: Apr 28, 2005
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 brings you over 150 characters from the DBZ universe to pit against each other.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2007
- Release Date: Nov 27, 2009
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi lets you play as more than 60 characters from the Dragon Ball Z TV series. You can battle using authentic special attacks of each character as you run, fly, and swim through fully destructible and free-roaming levels.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
The third Naruto: Ultimate Ninja adventure will allow players to follow heretofore unplayable story arcs and customize their own Ultimate Jutsu.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2008
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2009
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon features more than 60 playable characters spanning MK's history of games, plus a new Create a Kombatant system for making your own fighter.
- Release Date: Oct 9, 2006
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja is a fighting game based on the popular anime in Japan, which features 14 playable characters and fighting on two planes.
- Release Date: Jun 26, 2006
The pretty graphics make DOA2: Hardcore a good showpiece, and the game has enough options to make it a worthwhile purchase for fight-hungry PS2 owners.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2000
Fighting game aficionados won't find a terribly deep gameplay system in Budokai, but series fans will be pleased to know that it captures the essence of Dragon Ball Z.
- Release Date: Dec 3, 2002
Naruto: Ultimate Ninja 2 is a 3D fighting game based on the Naruto television series and features 40 playable characters and 16 unique stages.
- Release Date: Jun 12, 2007
- Player Reviews: 604
- Game Universe:
- Tekken Tag Tournament (PS2, ARC),
- Tekken 4 (PS2, ARC),
- Tekken 5 (PS2, ARC),
- Tekken 2 (PS, ARC, MOBILE),
- Tekken 5: Dark Resurrection (ARC, PS3),
- Tekken 6 (PS3, ARC, X360, PSP),
- Street Fighter X Tekken (X360, PS3, PC, VITA, IP),
- Tekken X Street Fighter (X360, PS3),
- Tekken 3D Prime Edition (3DS),
- Tekken Hybrid (PS3)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Tekken 5 Navigation