Test Drive: Overdrive Related Games
Unless you can't get enough of GT-style racing, there's really no pressing reason to add Total Immersion Racing to your collection.
- Release Date: Nov 20, 2002
Ferrari F355 Challenge has weathered the test of time admirably, and though it's still a great racing game, it's no longer the world-beater that it originally was.
- Release Date: Sep 28, 2002
A variety of concept vehicles from manufacturers such as Honda, Toyota, and Nissan are featured in Gran Turismo Concept.
- Release Date: Jan 1, 2002
The next GT Concept game will feature cars from the Geneva auto show.
- Release Date: Jul 19, 2002
This updated version of GT Concept Tokyo features new Korean-made cars.
- Release Date: May 16, 2002
With authentic cars, courses, and car physics, Gran Turismo 4 adds an even more realistic racing simulation to the series. The characteristics of each car take into account weight, speed, friction, and more to deliver realistic handling.
- Release Date: Feb 22, 2005
In NFS Carbon you aim to take over the city by winning races and defeating other racing crews.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2006
Its endless tuning options and many racing events will keep you engrossed in the game for many months, and it's accessible enough to be enjoyed by anyone who's the least bit interested in driving an exotic car.
- Release Date: Jul 9, 2001
In Need for Speed Most Wanted, you can try to become the most notorious street racer alive. Outrun both racers and cops to increase your reputation and move up the street racing blacklist.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2005
Import racing fans should definitely check out Need for Speed Underground.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2003
Need for Speed Underground 2 is pretty good, but unfortunately most of the stuff you do in between races keeps you away from the game's best moments.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2004
Design and tweak your car to perfection, then lay it all on the line in high-speed events around the globe.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2007
Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Remix features all the cities, cars and music from the original, in addition to entirely new content with 24 new vehicles, a new city (Tokyo), new music, new races and battle maps.
- Release Date: Mar 13, 2006
Midnight Club: Street Racing takes the basic concepts and modes that made Midtown Madness so much fun and adds to it more hidden vehicles and a rudimentary plotline.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2000
Need for Speed returns for another installment of EA's street-racing franchise.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2008
The third installment in the Midnight Club series arrives with more speed, choices, and chrome than in previous editions. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition delivers fast, open-city racing in Atlanta, San Diego, and Detroit, complete with eight-player online competition and vehicle customization.
- Release Date: Apr 11, 2005
Even as a budget title, TXR3 doesn't stand up to the other games in the genre.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
Enthusia Professional Racing puts you in the driver's seat and re-creates the sensation of racing actual cars. Choose from hundreds of cars from more than 30 manufacturers, and then practice your driving techniques in racing competitions.
- Release Date: May 3, 2005
Although Tokyo Xtreme Racer: Zero is flawed visually, the gameplay system is both unique and entertaining.
- Release Date: May 28, 2001
Become immersed in the lifestyle, community, and risk-taking attitude of the street-modding scene with Juiced. More than just an arcade racer, Juiced pits you against a wide range of characters with enhanced driving street machines.
- Release Date: Jun 13, 2005
Auto Modellista has a fantastic look, but its gameplay unsuccessfully tries to straddle the line between simulation-style tuning options and arcade-style handling and collision physics.
- Release Date: Mar 25, 2003
SRS tries to deliver an authentic street racing experience, but really only delivers an unexciting series of races.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 2004
This Los Angeles-based racing game will allow players to extensively customize their cars' appearance and performance.
- Release Date: Nov 19, 2004
Corvette Evolution GT is the latest Valcon entry into the world of Corvette racing.
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2006
The game still falls well short of the level of Gran Turismo, but thanks to friendlier controls and improved handling, the US rendition of Type-S is actually a playable and challenging racing simulation.
- Release Date: Jan 29, 2001
- Player Reviews: 15
- Game Universe:
- Test Drive Le Mans (PS, PC, DC, GBC),
- Test Drive Cycles (PS, DC, PC, GBC),
- Test Drive Off-Road Wide Open (PS2, XBOX),
- Le Mans 24 Hours (PS2, PC),
- Test Drive (PS2, XBOX, C64, AMI, PC, ST),
- Test Drive: Eve of Destruction (XBOX, PS2),
- Test Drive 6 (PC, DC, PS, GBC),
- Test Drive: Off-Road 3 (PC, PS, DC),
- Test Drive 5 (PC, PS),
- Test Drive Unlimited (PS3, X360, PSP, PS2, PC)
- Number of Players:
Test Drive: Overdrive Navigation