The Eye of Judgement Question
- Posted by Raziel3378
- on Apr 19, 2009 11:33 pm GMT
You have to beat the computers decks, starting with the Starter deck. I have not played in a while but it has to be something like offical layout and such. Then it will open the fire deck I think. after beating the decks others will open. Also each deck has its own themed trophy, like win in less than 20 turns and such.
Hope this helps a little bit.
I just found this in the topics list and thought it explained better than I did before.
Posted 1/14/2009 2:07:50 PM
here's what you do:
beat the computer (in NORMAL difficulty or Higher) in order:
1. beat starter, which opens the fire crusader deck
2. beat f.crusader, which opens the water barrage deck
3. beat w. barrage, which opens the earth emperor deck
4. beat e.emperor, which opens the wood swarm deck
5. beat w. swarm, which opens biolith scourge deck
6. beat b.scourge, which opens arbiter deck
7. beat arbiter, then the challenges will come out!
8. the same goes for set 2 and 3 decks
btw, each time you beat a preconstructed deck, you'll get a trophy and an additional trophy for the challenges.
after you beat all the preconstructed decks and the challenges, then you'll earn the gold trophy.
now, once you have the gold. play ONLINE or play against a friend ONLINE and win 100 games! then you'll get the platinum trophy. it's faster to acquire trophy online rather than offline.
hope this helps.
You have to beat the computer with the default settings/Difficulty/etc..
Walkthroughs & FAQs
The Eye of Judgement Navigation