The Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch
The Legend of Heroes II features an AI that will pick its battles, where weaker enemies may run off if you are too powerful. Also new to the series is the removal of random battles - you can see the enemies on the world map before a fight. Pets are also back, with cats, dogs, and even rabbits to keep.
The Legend of Heroes II Images
The Legend of Heroes II Videos
- Don't miss this movie from The Legend of Heroes II on the PSP.
- May 9, 2006
- (10,329 views)
- Take a look at some footage of Legend of Heroes 2.
- May 2, 2006
- (9,580 views)
- A stroll on the beach doesn't go as planned.
- Jan 18, 2005
- (4,958 views)
The Legend of Heroes II News & Features
- Japanese publisher reveals final list of games scheduled to appear at E3; Mobile Ops 360, newest Xenosaga, Tekken PSP headline.Posted May 3, 2006 7:03 pm GMT
- EA offers first stat-minded NFL management sim and Sega digitally distributes Rome: Total War add-on as flow of new releases narrows to trickle.Posted Jun 20, 2006 12:50 am GMT
- More PSP RPG action on the way as Namco confirms Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch for release this summer.Posted Apr 21, 2006 12:42 am GMT
Latest The Legend of Heroes II Updates
|Fact Sheet||Namco Bandaiís The Legend Of Heroes II for PSP System Now at Retail Stores||Jun 22, 2006|
|Review||The Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch Review||Jun 20, 2006|
|News||Shippin' Out June 19-23: NFL Head Coach, Alexander, Tomb Raider PSP||Jun 19, 2006|
|Screens||10 new images posted||Jun 7, 2006|
|Fact Sheet||The Legend of Heroes II for PSP System Shines Gold||Jun 7, 2006|
|Screens||7 new images posted||May 12, 2006|
|Video||The Legend of Heroes II: Prophecy of the Moonlight Witch Official Movie 2||May 9, 2006|
|Fact Sheet||Namco Bandai Games America Inc. Announces Game Line-Up for E3 2006||May 3, 2006|
Hot Forum Topics
The Legend of Heroes II Navigation