The Simpsons Skateboarding Related Games
Anyone with even a remote interest in either the genre or the real-life sport should purchase this game as soon as possible.
- Release Date: Oct 23, 2002
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 strikes a perfect balance between new and old and renders the two previous entries in the series almost completely obsolete in the process.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2001
Now you can cruise through LA without loading levels or stopping gameplay in Tony Hawk's American Wasteland. You can skate or BMX through a new story mode that takes you through all-new skate areas using tricks that have never appeared in previous Tony Hawk games.
- Release Date: Oct 18, 2005
While the classic Tony Hawk gameplay is still fantastic after all this time, the new story mode doesn't make as dramatic of a change as it probably could have.
- Release Date: Oct 27, 2003
THUG2 hangs on to the great gameplay of the previous games, makes a few minor tweaks, and wraps it all up in a new Bam Margera-centric package.
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2004
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure is a good game for younger players or Disney fans who also enjoy skateboarding games.
- Release Date: Sep 3, 2003
- Release Date: Jan 26, 2007
- Release Date: Mar 9, 2007
Tony Hawk skates onto PS2 with Tony Hawk's Project 8.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2006
- Release Date: Apr 20, 2007
It's easily the most cohesive and well-rounded surfing game to hit the PlayStation 2 yet, and it's also a unique and enjoyable extreme sports game in its own right.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2002
Anyone with an interest in rugby will definitely get something out of this game.
- Release Date: Jul 16, 2001
It takes the gameplay and design concepts that have worked well in past alternative sports games and gives them enough of a face-lift to make the game feel new.
- Release Date: May 28, 2002
While it's not the motocross equivalent of SSX, EA Sports Big's first excursion on dirt is worth a look for those who enjoy a stiff challenge.
- Release Date: Jun 17, 2002
While Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup is a decent first effort at simulating the chosen sport of wizards, it falls short of its promise primarily because of sluggish controls.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2003
The game's shallow goal design keeps it from achieving the same level of addictiveness as games like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 and Aggressive Inline.
- Release Date: Aug 12, 2002
Namco is releasing a console-only sequel of its arcade skiing series.
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2002
There's really no shortage of games that pull off the action sports formula with more style and enthusiasm, making Whirl Tour somewhat irrelevant.
- Release Date: Nov 25, 2002
EA put this Cricket game out in European territories only.
- Release Date: Feb 1, 2002
After a hiatus in 2003, EA's Cricket 2004 resumes the franchise with more than 50 licensed teams from around the world, 1200 players, and 75 modeled stadiums.
- Release Date: Mar 5, 2004
Rugby 06 is the latest addition to EA's Rugby series. The game features new world-class rugby stars, improved stadium visuals, more licensed teams and tournaments, and play-by-play commentary from Grant Fox and Ian Robertson.
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2006
EA Sports celebrates the 2007 Rugby World Cup with Rugby 08 and features authentic defensive formations, new kicking mechanic, and new truck and zoom camera angles.
- Release Date: Jul 17, 2007
SSX is one of the PlayStation 2 launch titles that truly excels in every single category a game can be rated on, to the point that even video game fans who aren't into snowboarding games have to sit up and take notice.
- Release Date: Oct 30, 2000
More than just an upgrade of the original, SSX Tricky is the best snowboarding game ever made.
- Release Date: Nov 5, 2001
If you're not already a fan of the series, Gallop Racer 2004 doesn't provide a new, compelling reason to grab the reins.
- Release Date: Aug 31, 2004
- Player Reviews: 23
- Game Universe:
- The Simpsons: Hit & Run (PC, PS2, XBOX, GC),
- The Simpsons: Road Rage (XBOX, PS2, GC, GBA),
- The Simpsons: Bart vs. the Space Mutants (PC, GEN, GG, NES, SMS, ZX, ST),
- Virtual Bart (GEN, SNES),
- The Simpsons: Bart's Nightmare (GEN, SNES),
- The Simpsons Game (X360, PS3, PS2, WII, DS, PSP),
- The Simpsons Skateboarding (PS2),
- The Simpsons Wrestling (PS),
- The Simpsons: Night of the Living Treehouse of Horror (GBC),
- The Simpsons: Virtual Springfield (PC, MAC)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
The Simpsons Skateboardi Navigation