The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (Enhanced Edition)
Video Review - The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings - Enhanced Edition
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings is the sequel to developer CD Projekt's mature-themed fantasy role-playing game based on the works of author Andrzej Sapkowski. The second installment about the witcher, Geralt of Rivia, features a mature storyline defining new standards for thought-provoking, nonlinear game narration. A new, modern game engine, responsible for beautiful visuals and sophisticated game mechanics, puts you in the liveliest and most believable world ever created in an RPG. A captivating story, dynamic combat system, beautiful graphics, and everything else that made the original Witcher such a great game are now executed in a much more advanced and sophisticated way. The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings also features an original, brutal combat system that uniquely combines different tactical elements. Fight your way with swords or use magic and spells to slay your enemies as you try to solve the mystery of the assassination attempt on the king.
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Images
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Walkthroughs
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Videos
- The PS4 is due for 2013 release and will include a disk drive, says The Wall Street Journal, while The Witcher 2 developer CD Projekt announces a new cyberpunk themed RPG.
- May 31, 2012
- (8,895 views)
- Hear level designer Jonas Mattsson describe how each environment changes according to the choices that you make, rendering otherwise peaceful cities into fiery ruins, affecting the characters in the world and determining the conclusion.
- May 25, 2012
- (2,310 views)
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings News & Features
- CEO of Polish publisher says latest PC role-playing game sold over a million legal copies, but was stolen much more often.Posted Nov 30, 2011 9:43 pm GMT
- Interpersonal relationships in the Mass Effect games and The Witcher 2 reveal that sex doesn't have to be a juvenile punch line in video games.Posted Apr 16, 2012 11:23 pm GMT
- Polish studio admits its Witcher games provided gamers little context for source material, says that won't happen with upcoming future-set role-playing game.Posted Jun 18, 2012 9:06 pm GMT
Latest The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Updates
|News||The Witcher 3 teased?||Jan 15, 2013|
|News||GameStop Cyber Monday deals include $10 Witcher 2||Nov 26, 2012|
|News||Witcher 2 mod tools debuting at Gamescom||Aug 9, 2012|
|News||Gamers 'overcharged' for modern DLC, says Witcher dev||Aug 9, 2012|
|News||Trend is to 'over-exploit' gamers, says Witcher dev||Jul 17, 2012|
|News||The Witcher series sales hit 4 million||Jul 11, 2012|
|News||Cyberpunk story more accessible than Witcher's - Dev||Jun 18, 2012|
|Video||Start/Select - PS4 Arriving 2013, CD Projekt Goes Cyberpunk||May 31, 2012|
Hot Forum Topics
- Looking for RPG with great classes and story - PC Only
- What do you think about contemporary RPGs? And are there enough of them?
- How does the Boxing Work in this game?
- Nekker Contract
- I need some help badly
- The calendar that comes with the game...
- Problems with TW2 EE on PC
- Where am I?
- See All The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Forum Topics »
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Navigation