Tomb Raider: Legend Related Games
Hitman 2 is late to the party on the GameCube, but owners of Nintendo's system would be better off playing it late than never.
- Release Date: Jun 19, 2003
Bratz: Forever Diamondz sends you across the country in search of the hottest fashion designer. Features include a figure skating competition and the ability to adopt a pet to train, dress, accessorize and showcase in competitions.
- Release Date: Sep 18, 2006
The Splinter Cell stealth action series returns for a fourth go-around in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent.
- Release Date: Oct 26, 2006
Teen Titans is an action adventure game based on the Warner Bros. animated series.
- Release Date: May 24, 2006
As long as you're not expecting any huge additions to the Metal Gear milieu, The Twin Snakes serves as a great revival of a true classic.
- Release Date: Mar 9, 2004
This stealth and action game will see players assuming the role of IMF agent Ethan Hunt.
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2004
True Crime makes decent attempts at different styles of gameplay, but none of them are particularly well done, and the game's storyline doesn't tie them together in a satisfying way.
- Release Date: Nov 3, 2003
Killer 7 chronicles the connection between two men whose intertwined paths develop into a tale of revenge and altering personas. You play as not only one man but also as his seven other personalities in a mission to stop a wave of indiscriminate violence that's plaguing the world.
- Release Date: Jul 7, 2005
If you can get around the weaker aspects of the game, Rogue Ops should be a reasonably entertaining experience for stealth fans looking for their next fix.
- Release Date: Oct 29, 2003
One of the most popular, most successful, and best looking games for Microsoft's Xbox is now on the GameCube, and in some respects it's better than the original.
- Release Date: Apr 10, 2003
Even those who only own Nintendo's system would be selling themselves short by picking up this version of the game.
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2004
Catwoman attempts to deliver some Prince of Persia-like acrobatics, but its sharp graphics are offset by bad control, weak voice work, and shoddy gameplay.
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2004
The Incredibles is a fairly unremarkable experience that puts you through the motions of the film's plot without capturing any of its essence.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2004
As Sam Fisher, Third Echelon's most skilled Splinter Cell operative, you are assigned to execute a hazardous series of operations to investigate and eliminate a new source of information attacks originating in North Korea. At your disposal is a lethal array of tactics ranging from Combat Knife techniques to experimental prototype weapons skills and more-radical hand-to-hand techniques such as the Inverted Chokehold.
- Release Date: Mar 31, 2005
Play as man or beast in Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie. You can be King Kong or Jack Driscoll as you follow a story based on the movie.
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2005
Inspired by the 1963 movie of the same name, From Russia with Love lets you play as the classic James Bond as portrayed by Sean Connery. You can drive in classic cars and use upgradeable weapons and gadgetry to complete the game's nonlinear missions.
- Release Date: Nov 15, 2005
Blood Omen 2 does have its strong points, but, much like the original, its fiendish main character is the best thing about it.
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2002
In Nintendo's latest Zelda game, Link sports his older look from the Nintendo 64 days.
- Release Date: Dec 11, 2006
Lego Star Wars blends Lego toys with the characters, stories, and vehicles from the prequel eras of the Star Wars universe. Now you can experience scenes from The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith while controlling characters such as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, and Anakin Skywalker.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2005
Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy has you controlling LEGO versions of the original Star Wars heroes.
- Release Date: Sep 12, 2006
Based on the Walt Disney Pictures animated film of the same name, Disney's Meet the Robinsons is an action adventure game that lets you go back in time.
- Release Date: Mar 27, 2007
The Wind Waker is a strong achievement in every way, from its stunning graphical presentation to its tight control and interesting story line.
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2003
Resident Evil 4 marks a new chapter in the Resident Evil series. You'll rejoin Leon S. Kennedy six years after his first mission as a rookie cop from Resident Evil 2.
- Release Date: Jan 11, 2005
Anyone with a penchant for the macabre will be blown away by Resident Evil, and even if you're only vaguely into this sort of game, it's still a must buy.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2002
Luigi's Mansion features some refreshing ideas but fails to match the classic status of Mario's adventures.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2001
- Player Reviews: 9
- Game Universe:
- Tomb Raider (1996) (PC, PS, SAT),
- Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (PS, PC, DC, MAC),
- Tomb Raider Chronicles (PS, PC, DC, MAC),
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (PS2, PC, MAC),
- Tomb Raider: Legend (PS2, PC, PSP, X360, XBOX, GC, DS, GBA, MOBILE),
- Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft (PC, PS, MAC),
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary (PSP, PS2, PC, WII, X360, MOBILE, MAC),
- Tomb Raider Gold (PC, MAC),
- Tomb Raider: Underworld (PS3, PC, X360, DS, WII, PS2, MOBILE, MAC),
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (PC, X360, PS3, IP)
- Number of Players:
Tomb Raider: Legend Navigation