Tomb Raider: Legend Related Games
The stealthy assassin Agent 47 returns for a fourth appearance.
- Release Date: May 30, 2006
Eidos teams up with Swedish developer Avalanche Studios to bring you this action game.
- Release Date: Sep 27, 2006
Hitman 2 fixes virtually all of the problems of its predecessor and stands tall on its own merits as an outstanding action game.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2002
Play as man or beast in Peter Jackson's King Kong: The Official Game of the Movie. You can be King Kong or Jack Driscoll as you follow a story based on the movie.
- Release Date: Nov 21, 2005
Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure is a game that explores the world of a graffiti artist. In a city where freedom of expression is being choked by a tyrannical mayor, you play as Trane, a youth trying to build his reputation from a rookie to the most reputable graffiti artist of all.
- Release Date: Feb 14, 2006
Based on the movie of the same name, Scarface puts you in the role of Tony Montana, a ruthless gangster.
- Release Date: Oct 8, 2006
Inspired by the 1963 movie of the same name, From Russia with Love lets you play as the classic James Bond as portrayed by Sean Connery. You can drive in classic cars and use upgradeable weapons and gadgetry to complete the game's nonlinear missions.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2005
Set in the early 90s, the next installment in the Grand Theft Auto series brings you to San Andreas--a city troubled by gangs, drugs, and corruption. You'll follow a rising gang member in his journey to save his family and to take control of the streets.
- Release Date: Jun 7, 2005
Inspired by real-world events, Mercenaries begins the search for the leader of a North Korean military coup who threatens the world with nuclear war. As one of the top operatives for a private mercenaries company, you have been called in to execute the general and his top military and scientific advisors.
- Release Date: Jan 10, 2005
The core concepts found within Alias are of a proven ilk, but the devil's in the details, as they say, and the sloppy execution of said concepts can't keep the game enjoyable for very long.
- Release Date: Apr 5, 2004
The Incredibles is a fairly unremarkable experience that puts you through the motions of the film's plot without capturing any of its essence.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 2004
Operation Surma takes no big chances with the stealth genre's rules, but it's a well-made and entertaining game all the same.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2003
Splinter Cell is a great game on its own merits, and it offers a slick and rewardingly suspenseful gameplay experience that's sometimes reduced to frustrating bouts of trial and error.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2002
While Shenmue II for the Xbox is a solid game that offers some improvements on the Dreamcast version, it will mostly appeal to die-hard fans of the original.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2002
True Crime makes decent attempts at different styles of gameplay, but none of them are particularly well done, and the game's storyline doesn't tie them together in a satisfying way.
- Release Date: Nov 3, 2003
Xbox owners who've never played Metal Gear Solid 2 will find in Substance a highly intriguing, original action game with some truly impressive production values.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2002
In this action-adventure game, players assume the role of a hero for hire who must complete a number of different tasks around town.
- Release Date: Sep 4, 2003
If you can get around the weaker aspects of the game, Rogue Ops should be a reasonably entertaining experience for stealth fans looking for their next fix.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2003
The single-player and multiplayer portions of Pandora Tomorrow are both highly impressive and add up to an experience that will surely appeal to anyone remotely interested in a game of high-tech stealth action.
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2004
I-Ninja is a short but well-crafted third-person action game with a surprising variety of gameplay.
- Release Date: Dec 4, 2003
Manhunt is an audacious game that backs up its extremely violent subject matter with solid stealth action gameplay.
- Release Date: Apr 20, 2004
Catwoman attempts to deliver some Prince of Persia-like acrobatics, but its sharp graphics are offset by bad control, weak voice work, and shoddy gameplay.
- Release Date: Jul 20, 2004
As Sam Fisher, Third Echelon's most skilled Splinter Cell operative, you are assigned to execute a hazardous series of operations to investigate and eliminate a new source of information attacks originating in North Korea. At your disposal is a lethal array of tactics ranging from Combat Knife techniques to experimental prototype weapons skills and more-radical hand-to-hand techniques such as the Inverted Chokehold.
- Release Date: Mar 28, 2005
The Splinter Cell stealth action series returns for a fourth go-around in Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent.
- Release Date: Oct 24, 2006
Teen Titans is an action adventure game based on the Warner Bros. animated series.
- Release Date: Nov 13, 2006
- Player Reviews: 70
- Game Universe:
- Tomb Raider (1996) (PC, PS, SAT),
- Tomb Raider: The Last Revelation (PS, PC, DC, MAC),
- Tomb Raider Chronicles (PS, PC, DC, MAC),
- Lara Croft Tomb Raider: The Angel of Darkness (PS2, PC, MAC),
- Tomb Raider: Legend (PS2, PC, PSP, X360, XBOX, GC, DS, GBA, MOBILE),
- Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Lara Croft (PC, PS, MAC),
- Tomb Raider: Anniversary (PSP, PS2, PC, WII, X360, MOBILE, MAC),
- Tomb Raider Gold (PC, MAC),
- Tomb Raider: Underworld (PS3, PC, X360, DS, WII, PS2, MOBILE, MAC),
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (PC, X360, PS3, IP)
- Number of Players:
Tomb Raider: Legend Navigation