Tony Hawk's American Wasteland Related Games
Disney's Extreme Skate Adventure is a good game for younger players or Disney fans who also enjoy skateboarding games.
- Release Date: Sep 4, 2003
There's really no shortage of games that pull off the action sports formula with more style and enthusiasm, making Whirl Tour somewhat irrelevant.
- Release Date: Nov 12, 2002
Go! Go! Hypergrind is an engaging, if simplistic, skateboarding experience with some legitimately amusing gags and great presentational aspects.
- Release Date: Nov 18, 2003
The game will include eight worlds with unique objectives and up to eight pro skaters who will have access to different parts of each level.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2002
It's a very strong start for the surfing genre on Nintendo's system, and a unique and enjoyable extreme sports game in its own right.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2002
This game can be recommended only to die-hard action sports fans who won't mind the game's almost clinical approach to its level, goal, and gameplay design.
- Release Date: Oct 8, 2002
You can ski or snowboard yourself into stardom in SSX On Tour. The game includes 12 levels for racing and performing stunts.
- Release Date: Oct 11, 2005
If you're looking for some BMX action, you could certainly do worse, but Acclaim and Z-Axis could certainly do better.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2001
SSX Tricky for the GameCube features little to no improvements on the PlayStation 2 version, but that doesn't keep it from being a blast to play.
- Release Date: Dec 2, 2001
1080 Avalanche delivers a sometimes thrilling sensation of speed and features a number of nice touches not found in other snowboarding games, but it has very limited lasting value.
- Release Date: Dec 1, 2003
The GameCube version of Dark Summit is a good snowboarding game that has a small list of minor problems.
- Release Date: Feb 4, 2002
Fans of the Tony Hawk or Dave Mirra games will surely find a lot to like in Aggressive Inline.
- Release Date: Jul 31, 2002
Though it's nice to see a new, cleaned-up version of TransWorld Surf, the additions Rockstar San Diego has made to the game hardly seem to merit a year in development and a new subtitle.
- Release Date: Mar 18, 2003
Surf's Up is based on the 2007 animated film of the same name, featuring surfing penguins and wacky hijinks.
- Release Date: Jun 1, 2007
SSX 3 delivers a rush like few racing games or action sports games have ever achieved.
- Release Date: Oct 20, 2003
While Harry Potter: Quidditch World Cup is a decent first effort at simulating the chosen sport of wizards, it falls short of its promise primarily because of sluggish controls.
- Release Date: Oct 28, 2003
- Release Date: Dec 11, 2003
- Player Reviews: 45
- Game Universe:
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater (DC, N64, PS, GBC, NGE),
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (PS, PC, DC, GBC, N64, GBA, MAC, IP),
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 (XBOX, PS2, GC, PS, GBC, PC, GBA, N64, MAC),
- Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 4 (MAC, PS2, GC, XBOX, GBA, PS, PC, ZOD, MOBILE),
- Tony Hawk's Underground (PS2, XBOX, GC, GBA, MOBILE, PC),
- Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (MOBILE, PS2, XBOX, GC, PC, PSP, GBA),
- Tony Hawk's American Wasteland (XBOX, GC, PS2, X360, PC),
- Tony Hawk's American Sk8land (DS, GBA),
- Tony Hawk's Project 8 (X360, PS3, PSP, XBOX, PS2),
- Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam (PS2, WII, DS, GBA)
- Offline Modes:
- Number of Players:
Tony Hawk's Wasteland Navigation