Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Question
(By the way, I am speaking from PS3 experience)
I had MvC3: Fate of Two Worlds before I pre-ordered this one. I bought all of the original DLC; The Shadow Battles, Jill Valentine, Shuma Gorath, and the Costume Pack for five of the male fighters.
The Shadow Battles did not carry over (as far as I can tell)
The DLC of Shuma Gorath and Jill Valentine automatically show up in Ultimate Marvel, if you had bought them earlier (for the original) They DO carry over AND you get an Alternate look for each of them as well.
Shuma Gorath's Alternate is him with multiple eyes all over, instead of one big eye.
Jill Valentine's Alternate is the origianal RE1: Skirt with Blue Halter Top.
The Male Costume Pack does carry over too.
Since I pre-ordered I was able to download the Female Costume Pack.
The interesting thing is, in this one (Ultimate) they went further even with the normal Costumes, as many are not just color switch-outs, but are actually Rendered differently; such as: a certain version of Hulk has large veins protruding from his body, which is not just color, but an actual change.
So, as far as I can tell, only the Shadow Battles do not carry over.
Another note is that I had much of the Artwork Unlocked when I logged into UMvC3, because I unlocked it in the MvC3:FoTW. I don't know if that was standard for everybody, or a special feature for those who already owned it.
Walkthroughs & FAQs
- Player Reviews: 11
- Game Universe:
- Marvel vs. Capcom (DC, PS, ARC),
- Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PS2, XBOX, ARC, DC, X360, PS3, IP),
- Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects (XBOX, GC, PS2, PSP, DS),
- Marvel Super Heroes (PS, SAT, ARC),
- Marvel Universe Online (X360, PC),
- Iron Man (X360, PS3, WII, PS2, PC, DS, PSP),
- Iron Man 2 (X360, PS3, WII, PC, DS, PSP, IP, BB),
- Marvel Heroes (PC, PS3, X360),
- Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds (PS3, X360),
- Marvel Super Hero Squad: The Infinity Gauntlet (3DS, X360, PS3, WII, DS)
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 Navigation