I woke up late today. Man that feels good. Contrary to having to be up at 6:30 am everyday, I managed to stay in bed all the way until 6:35 am on a holiday, lucky me.
BUT at least I dont have to put the uniform, have breakfast, sit in my car and go wreak some havok at someones house like always. I get to wear some old clothes Ive been wearing on my free time (like uniform), have some breakfast, sit on my emperorīs throne (chair with speakers) and wreack some havok on my house.... lucky me.
And it seems like any day free I have (ME3 is waiting for me already), im feeling rotten as usual, kids are fighting over food and my wife is already chasing them around, lucky me.
But today is a little special: today I have to finish preparations for the BIG DAY: Tomorrow I get married.
As I sit here raising my feet to avoid the bites of my little girl, I do some thinking and realize I feel empty: Im not nervous, I feel like im on a quest:
QUEST 3413: Preparation for THE BIG DAY Objectives:
- Finish the paper work so they know who are they marrying me with
- Get a haircut so they know whos the bride
- Pick up some beer for the guests.
- Pick up some ingredients for the dinner
- Pick up some snacks for eating today
- Get the car to carwash so it doesnt look like an abandoned trash anymore.
- Play a little Dissidia 012 so I dont lose the 43 days-in-a-row bonus
- Get something dead to eat.
- Pay cellphone bill (seriously, contract said 300, why it says 790?)
- Return home
- Play ME3 until I only see blurs of light.
- Go to bed.
Maybe I lvl up after fullfilling all the points but Im definitly skipping the paying part, who needs a cellphone anyway?
And after that, waking up tomorrow to the BIG DAY and do a million stuff before I actually get married. get cake, get food, get dressed, get rings, get married, get home, get drunk... lucky me.
Still, its my love's dream to get married by church. And by fulfilling that dream I realize im making her quite happy, and thats enough for me. She's so exited she already put new nails and made me a special breakfast; she loves me above everything else despite all the wrongs Ive done and all the bad times we've shared. She put that school uniform skirt I love so much and is literally flying in a pink cloud all around. She even told me to play a little to relax. And Ill get to marry this woman tomorrow and share the rest of our lifes together, and maybe live happily ever after enjoying ourselves the way we have done it this past 8 years. Thats a very interesting and fun quest, no achievement points required.
- Posted Mar 18, 2013 7:05 pm GMT
- Category: Rant