1. Chicago to take the lead on gun violence.
2. W.H. thinks that Hagel will be confirmed despite GOP hesistance.
3. Looters get away with $200K over hoarder's death in house.
4. NJ Senator Menedez investigated on by the feds, nothing new.
5. Longtime NY ex-mayor Ed Koch dies.
6. Harvard students depart over cheating on tests.
7. Columbia gets second chance at life after ten-year tragedy remembered.
8. Alabama residents want boy 6, to be released unharmed by kidnapper.
9. Kerry in as Hilary leaves Secretary of State office.
10. Mexico security breach at risk over gunfire that kills up to thirty three.
Thoughts for the day:Have a great Friday!
Super Bowl Weekend!
Looters taking advantage of a hoarder's death.
Politics means corruption at least 90% of the time.
Columbia shuttle disaster remembered ten years later.
John Kerry in as Hilary leaves public office.
Hope that the Alabama boy 6, is released with no harm to him!