1. People that turned in the Dorner case may not get $1M over him being dead.
2. As he had to be alive for them to collect.
3. Russia metoer goes down the earth.
4. Obama finishes State of the Union Speeches tour.
5. Feds file charges against Jesse Jackson Jr and wife.
6. Carnival Cruise line CEO apologizes for passengers.
7. Passengers want more than their money back.
8. Honest siblings return money of $100 in bags.
9. NY residents react to Bloomberg's foam push ban.
Thoughts for the day:The people that turned in Dorner may sue.
As he had to be alive for them to collect.
Have a great Friday.
As well as a great week.
Cruise line turned from deram to a nightmare.
Passengers are distraught and angry as they want more than money.
Honest siblings do the right thing and return money.
Three couples marry on Valentine's Day on Empire State Building.