All About JamieHubble
5Jun 12This was a mellow conference, not much energy but plenty of goodies.
- Beyond - A new ip from developers of Heavy Rain, very good and what seems to be a capturing storyline, am keen to see more.
- Playstation Allstars: Battle Royale - On Vita and Ps3 was fairly interesting but it seems they are trying to reinvent Super Smash Bros (not going to work), There is no way to figure out who is winning, or even if you're doing good in general.
- Ps Classics are finally coming to Vita in the summer (Looks like i'm keeping my Vita after all)
- Call of Duty: Declassified - Vita exclusive, not much to show.
- Assassins Creed 3: Liberation - A Female main character which is good news, the game also links to ps3's AC3 to unlock new weapons, characters in multiplayer, costumes all much more.... October Release.
- Crystal White Vita (saw it coming over a year ago)
- PS3 AC3 exclusive dlc
- Farcry 3 indroducing a 4 player coop mode / free exclusive ps3 dlc due to a new Closer relationship with Ubisoft
- Wonder book - Book of Spells is a Harry Potter themed, interactive Move title, good idea but heavily pushing the Move due to lack of interest
- Playstation Mobile... Sony working closely with HTC to improve the mobile gaming world
- God of War: Ascension - Due for release in March 2013, In my opinion it's too samey, If you showed me this before i played 3, I would have probably thought it was 3... Not much to impress or show for me... And what's with the reversing of time for objects??? - The Last of Us - Clearly a well thought, innovative game, watched this one like a hawk, a must buy for any PS3 owner.
I would say the highlights of this conference were;
PS Classics for Vita, Beyond, AC: Liberation was a nice touch and The Last of Us stole the show.
I'm giving this a 4*
4Jun 12Well Well.
Ubisoft have just given one incredible conference, by far the best so far, I'm giving a 4.5* from sheer actual happiness still inside me.
- Just Dance 4 - You know the drift
- Farcry 3 - Dark, pretty, deep and twisted storyline, compelling gameplay.
- Splinter Cell: Blacklist - Getting better and better with each clip.
- Avengers - No gameplay but video was a good start
- Rayman Evolution - Not a fan but fitted the WiiU to the core
- ZombiU - A zombie game in London, WiiU showing it's new power off well.
- Assassins Creed 3 - Blown away with it's brilliance, Creed is back, feeling and looking outstanding!!! Pisses over the crappy Revelations.
- Shootmania - A fresh new online multiplayer for PC, demonstrated by world ranked players and truly showed it play well, basic but damn interesting, a sure world tournament type game for the future.
And the icing on the cake, not Creed, nope...
- Watch Dogs! (this even gets its own gap)
What a game! open world, a sandbox game to proudly stamp itself on next gen machines. Story is immersive and I want to see more!!!!!!!!
Whatever it will be released on, I will own it, be sure of that!
FarCry 3, Splinter Cell, Shootmania, Assassins Creed 3 and Watch Dogs make up the score along with the scripted host.
A Happy 4.5*
(GIANT RED STAMP!!) Impressed
4Jun 12EA get a 3* from me this year, if it wasn't for Dead Space 3, Crysis 3 and Sim City 5 the show would only get a 2*
- They promised 10 great games and showed me 3, in my oppinion anyway, others will think differently.
- Crysis was top of the class again, a must buy with more than just mindless shooting, these games really do give you your moneys worth, plus being Crytek, they put Multiplayer 2nd, good one guys!!
- Dead Space has always been a sore spot in my eyes but the Coop campaign has shown me a new light, i'll be looking for someone to play this with for sure. The characters even interact with each other in conversation that fits the scene perfectly.
- Sim City (not the social version) is good to see back on the market, they have always been very inventive game with a loud voice, the new colour format and looks of the game suit it nicely and i wish it the best of luck.
- UFC is now in the hands of EA, now I don't get along with EA much but they sure know how to make a sports game, UFC will thrive under their rule, and peoples wallets will become mere peasants.
- Battlefield 3 Premium, well if you know anything of COD Elite then say no more.
- NFS, Fifa, Madden, Sim City Social, MOH are basic, we will play them just for the shiney new coating to be honest.
No matter what it's a 3* thanks to the top 3.
JamieHubble does not have any recent activity. What a slacker! Maybe you should send JamieHubble a private message and ask, "Where are you hiding?"