All About Npaviour
Please read and leave comments
we'll im going to start myself a new review page, where i'll be reviewing all the game that i think need reviewing with my own personal opinion, http://embersofreviews.blogspot.com/if you would mind taking a look only just started so bear with me, i will me adding more very soon.
As we stood in the long thin coridor, holding the remainding covenant weapons with half a clip, no grenades, our health bars almost depleted. we had defended ourself for 59 waves of enemy forces, each wave getting harder and harder, to the point of stupidity, the enemy was twice as hard to take down, twice as leathal !.Killing almost 1000 enemys the four of us stood in the corridor, with our lives remainding bar down to 0.
4hrs 48mins of non-stop gaming, and our hands were getting cramp, the Xbox was due to overheat soon, we were tired, it was 5.30 in the morning but we had come too far to give up now.
The "ENDURANCE" Achievement, said to be one of the hardest acheivements to get on Halo ODST, we were four kills from completion, four kills would grab us those 25G's and we would be one of the first amongst our friends to have recieved it.
but as luck would have it, they wouldn't go down without a fight.
Brutes charged in taking down my squad mates within seconds, their sheilds too strong, and we didn't have the ammunition, another followed and another, my further squads mates went to their early graves, leaving me outnumbered 4 to 1, being onHeroic difficulty and with numerous advantages made them a hard foe to remove, machine gun bullets wouldn't cut the sheild.Out of grenades and out of luck, the enemy gunned me down in cold blood.
Almost 5hrs of constant gaming for nothing, we had failed, we all left in a foul mood, as the game who was techincally playing unfairly had defeated us.
Am i the only person who was dissapointed with Call Of Duty Modern Warfare 2?
1'st i'd like to say that i actually enjoyed the campaigne alot in MW2 even if it was a bit over the top and unrealistic, but it was a short and action packed 6hrs, 6hrs that i really enjoyed non stop, it kept me glued to the Tv, ignoring Spec opps which i also like, i was utterly disappointed with MW2's Multiplayer,
1) i only really like about 4 maps out of the 12+ maps they have to offer, i feel they're too big, too many corners and too many levels,
2) The matches are full of campers, you get rewarded more for sitting in the same spot for the duration of the match, sat picking off people as they come around the corners, people who try and complete objectives, or are running around the map from advantage point to advantage point, get constantly gunned down, by people sat in dark corners.
3) There is too much going on, in MW an Air-strike or Helicopter, meant get into cover, and these moments were major parts throughout the match, that gave the team with the Air-strike or Helicopter, to pin the enemy down while they regroup or reposition, In MW2 you've got, sentry guns on every small ally way, Predator missiles, Gunships, Air-strikes, Harrier Strikes, Emps, Gunships, WMD's constantly, dominating the game, when-ever you make a run for it, you get blown up or gunned down.
4) Perks, generally quite good, but can sometimes make one guy dominating the match, he could have a Assault Rifle, equipped with Heartbeat monitor, Silencer, Undetectable by Heartbeat sensors dropping claymores everywhere and can just sit in a dark corner, picking people off, it really gets on my nerve's, it feels as though the players have too much power at their dispense, making the game un-enjoyable for many others.
5) Duel Wielding is just stupid, When was the last time you saw a regular soldier running around the urban war Field equipped with two double barreled shotguns shootingeverybody around corners? Its just stupid and so out of place.
6) Whos idea was it to create the Militia as a team, obviously someone who cant think straight, the Militia have a complete disadvantage to all the other units in the way that they stand out in clear view, you stand out a mile away, they have no camouflage, the stick out like a sore thumb, and are easy pickings. i mean honestly?
Please somebody tell me where Inifinty Ward went wrong,or am i seeing this game wrong?
Please leave comments.
My Recent Reviews
Action Packed Short Movie
A short trailer of a great game
Trailer of Prince Of Persia 3 With Gladiator Music
Npaviour does not have any recent activity. What a slacker! Maybe you should send Npaviour a private message and ask, "Where are you hiding?"