All About Raiko101
11Aug 08I should have written this when I first thought about doing so, when I had the enthusiam to do so. Nevermind, bullet points will suffice. I should also have written this years ago, but better late then never I suppose.
* I have been gaming for almost 18 years, or when I was just 3 years old!
* The first game I ever played was Sonic the Hedgehog on the Mega Drive (Genesis in the US).
* I consider myself a 'retro gamer' as I enjoy the games between the NES/Master System and PS1/N64 eras more than anything.
* My all-time favourite game is Super Metroid on the SNES.
* My all-time favourite console is currently the NES. (Although having to blow into those cartridges as often as you did could really hurt your cheeks!)
* I consider Super Mario Bros. 2 (Doki Doki Panic with facepaint) to be the best Mario platformer released. (It is also my 2nd favourite game of all-time!)
* I think the GTA series is incredibly overhyped, although i'm a big fan of GTA and GTA III.
* I once wasted nearly an entire year playing Socom II online almost every single night. (I'm well aware how much this makes me a loser and I admit the game isn't that great either lol.)
* My current console of choice is the DS. As I write this I have just completed Phantom Hourglass, yay!
* I'm currently studying 'Game Software Development' at University.
* I work with a friend on a Youtube project called VGgameplay. It involves playthrough's of entire games, mostly retro. (http://www.youtube.com/VGgameplay)
* I was born and live in the UK. Not the most popular of countries, but it'll have to do!
* The only 2 sports I really follow are Formula 1 and NHL. The latter of which i've only been following a year. (I do try keeping up-to-date with the Tennis too.)
* My favourite movies include Wayne's World, Kill Bill, Battle Royale, and as of 3 weeks ago The Dark Knight.
* My favourite TV shows include South Park, Family Guy, Peep Show, Spaced, Scrubs and The Office (US Version).
* When I was 13 I got run over on the way home from school. A little worse for where, I picked myself up off the floor and immediately apoligised. (Sadly a few of my friends whitnessed this event and hold it against me 'till this day lol.)
* I've never officially broken a single bone in my body, although i've two near-invisible scars on my chin and nose lol. (I say officially, I stumped my big toe about a month ago and it still hurts today!)
* I absolutely love hugs and cuddles and i'm not afraid to admit it! (Although of late these have been few and far between.)
* I only drink to get drunk and so I don't get drunk, I get hammered!
My Recent Reviews
Raiko101 does not have any recent activity. What a slacker! Maybe you should send Raiko101 a private message and ask, "Where are you hiding?"