All About RiKanKiDD
For The Love of Handhelds
Its been well about 3 years since i last owned a handheld. The last handheld i had was the Nintendo DS. I used to play it soo much, day in and day out. My Favorite game for it was Animal Crossing Wild World. I had well over 30 Games for the Nintendo DS, leaving it to be my record for most games owned for a single system.
I eventually went on to selling most of my games, keeping my favorite ones with me. I am left with only 6 games and no DS. I recently went online a week or so ago and found that the Nintendo 3DS was being sold used for only 112$ in good condition. I took the offer and bought it .
The main reason why i bought the Nintendo 3DS is because a couple of my favorite games are coming out for it.
1. Paper Mario Sticker Star
2 Luigi's Mansion Dark moon
3. ANIMAL CROSSING NEW LEAF (YEAHHHHH!!!)
4. Pokemon X
Those are the main games i was most interested in. Mainly Animal Crossing. I have been playing Animal crossing since it first came out on gamecube. I fell in love with it. Then in 2005 it came out for the DS. I couldnt keep my hands of it. I played it everyday for 4 years straight. Yeah Then the Wii version came out. I didnt like it too much. Now that Animal Crossing is coming back to handhelds and it looks soo good I cant wait to get it!!. That is the main reason why i bought a Nintendo 3DS.
Now Luigi's Mansion caught my attention fast. I played the first one when it came out in early 2000 for the gamecube. Now that it is paying a nice visit to the handheld Nintendo 3DS, it is a must have on my list.
Paper Mario is one of my Favorite nintendo series. This is another series where i have owned (and stil own) every single Paper Mario game so far (except for Paper Mario sticker star of course). That is why i must have a 3DS in order to own the next one .
Pokemon is self explanatory.
I am very happy to be coming back to handheld gaming. It was my favorite style of gaming for years and years. Xbox always has a place in my heart but handheld gaming such as the gameboy, Nintendo DS, PSP, etc. will deffinatly be finding a spot in my life soon.
Hey Minecraft fans! As we all may know, the Long awaited update has finally launched! With tons of great changes that have been made to the game we can finally enjoy another endless amount of hours put into this great sandbox adventure game.
Here is the List!
- Added Creative Mode.
- Disabled Achievements and Leaderboard updates if the player is in Creative Mode, or if the world has been previously saved in Creative Mode.
- Added a simple tutorial for Creative Mode.
- Added sprinting to Survival Mode.
- Added flying and sprint-flying to Creative Mode.
- Added new items to the game Melon, Melon Slice, Melon Seeds, Pumpkin Seeds, Raw/Cooked Beef, Raw/Cooked Chicken, Rotten Flesh, Pumpkin Seeds, Iron Bars, Fence Gate, Stone Bricks, Stone Brick Slabs, Stone Brick Stairs, Brick Slabs, Brick Stairs, Ender Pearl, Web,Vines, 10 more Music Discs, and Chain Armor.
- Added new items to the crafting menu Melon, Melon Seeds, Glass Pane, Fence Gate, Iron Bars, Stone Bricks, Stone Brick Slabs, Stone Brick Stairs, Brick Slabs, Brick Stairs.
- Added terrain generation features Strongholds, Villages, Abandoned Mineshafts and Ravines.
- Biome code additions, including rivers and oceans.
- Changed the bow to have drawing and firing action.
- Added a quick move to the dispenser.
- Added a quick equip for armor to the inventory interface.
- Added a quick move for ingredients and fuel in the furnace interface.
- Brought forward the mining speed changes from 1.2.3
- Brought forward apples dropping from leaf blocks from 1.1
- Brought forward change from 1.2.3 to make pumpkins and melons grow from stems much faster, and not require farmland around the stem to grow on.
- Fix to vines brought forward from 1.2.3 to stop them spreading too much.
- Added the Food Bar to the HUD.
- Added stacking for food items.
- Added the eating animation.
- Enabled crafting mushroom stew without a crafting table.
- Added the blocking move with swords.
- Changed all the text descriptions for food to show how much they refill the food bar.
- Passive mobs will now flee when hit.
- The snout on pigs now protrude from their head.
- Skeletons now hold full size bows.
- Animals no longer despawn which makes it possible to capture them.
- Zombies now drop Rotten Flesh instead of Feathers.
- Updated some mob sounds.
- Shears can now collect Tall Grass and the new Vine.
- Improved sunrise and sunset.
- Improved the rain edges (when looking up in rain).
- User-placed leaf blocks no longer decay.
- Cloud height raised to the top of the map, so clouds can no longer phase through blocks.
- Cloud movement syncs with the games time.
- Both Wooden and Stone pressure plates can now be placed on fences.
- Improved chest model with a 3D lock, and opening and closing animation.
- Added a countdown timer to the autosave to stop it being such a surprise.
- Added the ability to rename an existing saved world.
- Added map icons to the in-game player list to match their color in the map.
- Added a confirmation dialog on the player choosing to exit without saving.
- Added a character display when sprinting or flying.
- Updated the How To Play HUD with the Food Bar information.
- Added descriptions for Creative Mode and Sprinting to the How To Play menus.
- Updated the Download Content menu with pictures of the DLC available.
- Removed Herobrine.
Options Changes and Additions:
- Changed the Gamertags Display option to mean display/hide gamertags in-game and on maps.
- Added an option to select Creative Mode or Survival Mode on creating or loading a world.
- Added an option to disable clouds.
- Added additional options to the world creation Superflat land (creates a flat world near bedrock in both the Overworld and the Nether), enable/disable Structures and Bonus Chest.
- Added Host options toggles for Player Versus Player, Trust Players to stop players being able to mine without permission from the Host, Fire Spread, TNT Explodes, and Host Privileges.
- Added in-game player options for the host Can Build and Mine, Moderator, Kick Player, Can Fly, Disable Exhaustion, Invisible.
- Store the Online, Invite Only, and Friends of Friends options in the players profile.
- Tutorial World Changes:
- Changed the Tutorial world to enable the new terrain features in it.
- Added mini tutorial for sprinting in the Tutorial world.
- Added mini tutorial for eating in the Tutorial world.
- Added Music Disc Quests in the Tutorial world players can search the world for the 12 chests, each containing one of the Music Discs that can be played in a Jukebox.
- Fix for duplication glitch.
- Fix for aspect ratio of things in hand when in splitscreen mode.
- Fix for issue with player data not saving (player starting world with no items they had when they saved).
- Fix for redstone tiles burning out when they shouldnt.
- Fixed issue with Minecart with Furnace not being able to move another Minecart.
- Fixed particle code for flipped 3rd person view.
I am pretty sure that i am about half way if not more into Borderlands 2. I have got to say it is one amazing game. The graphics and colors just WOW me in such a great way. I did what i said i was going to do and stuck with the Commando Class. I started with the survival skill tree and i absolutely LOVE it! The turret has really improved in this game and it fits my choice of guns (shot guns and Assaul Rifles).
The characters in this game are a lot more developed now. Lilith, Mordecai, Brick and Roland all have a story to them and i love it. The voice acting is great and the game has me laughing almost all the time. Speaking of funny, claptrap is halarious in this game. The enemies and bad guys are a lot tougher now but as long as you stick to side missions more often and maintain your level then you should be alright.
The weopons in this game have me impressed. I Just recently found a rare grenade but it was not just any grenade! It was a slag grenade and it does like 860 x 6 grenade damage and when it explodes 9 more grenades come flying out of it. You don't see that anywhere else haha. I love the assault rifles a lot better in this game than in the last. They are much more fun to use.
I dont want to leave out the choices of faces and outfit colors. I think this was a great idea. That way not everyone will look the same when playing online. Also you get a head skin for playing through Borderlands 1 so i thought that was pretty cool! The colors to the outfit skin are really nice and i love the fact that you can go out and find more colors throughout your journey.
I Gave this game an easy 9/10 because I love a lot of things about it. There are some negatives but ima leave that to actual game reviewers to talk about that. I will just stick with the Positives.!
Well that concludes my Blog! Hope you guys enjoyed. Happy Gaming.
My Recent Reviews
May 25, 2013 5:56 am GMTRiKanKiDD began Following Sonic: Lost World
May 6, 2013 4:39 am GMTRiKanKiDD added BattleBlock Theater to their owned game list
May 6, 2013 3:26 am GMTRiKanKiDD gave Ed, Edd n Eddy: The Mis-Edventures a score of 1.5
Apr 22, 2013 2:54 pm GMTRiKanKiDD began Following Mario Party
Apr 21, 2013 11:55 pm GMTRiKanKiDD gave Grand Fantasia a score of 8.5
Apr 21, 2013 9:40 pm GMTRiKanKiDD posted in the topic Club Nintendo Question on the Nintendo 3DS/DS board
Apr 18, 2013 5:08 am GMTRiKanKiDD gave Rusty Hearts a score of 8.0
Apr 18, 2013 5:07 am GMTRiKanKiDD gave Digimon Masters Online a score of 8.5
Apr 18, 2013 3:38 am GMTRiKanKiDD began Following The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past 3DS
Apr 17, 2013 7:32 pm GMTRiKanKiDD gave Eden Eternal a score of 8.0