All About Robot_Vampire
This is where I'll tell you about various things to do with Gaming and whatever is on my mind. So keep reading my blog to find out about my latest gaming achievements and what to expect from me in terms of reviews etc.
A few days ago my Gamerscore broke the 20K barrier. I was on 19995 and the achievement that got me past the barrier was Bird on the Ground. A Call of Duty 4 achievement which is achieved by shooting down an enemy helicopterwith an RPG in the single player campaign. Suddenly, however, 30K seems a long way off .
I borrowed Army of Two off Ben and I can say that the game is enjoyable. However, The AI can be frustrating at times. For example, when I die, my partner (who is controlled by the AI) will find it difficult to revive me or get to a good spot to revive me when I could do it easily if it was him dying. But, as annoying as this is, the AI does a good job at killing the enemies and spreads the killing out evenly. It's a fun game and I'm up to Mission 3 after about 3 hours.
I know I haven't blogged in a while. It's been months now, hasn't it? But yeah, this is just a blog to say, I'm back on Gamespot and blogging again. To be honest I never really left. I was always here, posting and comment here and there but I'm back to doing blogs for myself.
Not been up to much since my last blog. I made the purchase of GTA IV and I find the game awesome. Just like everyone else. I've not completed it yet but I am getting there, I'm up to the last mission so not long now I guess. I've also started playing Final Fantasy XII again. It's a great game and I love the combat system, this time though, I am taking my time and enjoying it. However, I am still suffering from my "RPG curse".
So yeah, not a big blog but there will be more!
So yeah, I've been tagged, thanks to PAJ89 (Curse you Paul). So I guess I better start telling you some things about me.
1. I have four different types of pets. A dog, Snake, Tarantula and Newts. I used to have a lizard as well but that died as well as well as my fish.
2. Even though I have a Tarantula, I hate spiders. I can stand little ones you find around the house but I have yet to hold my Tarantula which I have had for 6 months now.
3. I love sports. I love Football and American Football. I support Manchester United and the San Francisco 49ers, I also play for an American Football team. I also like to watch Golf when I can catch it on TV. Partial to Rugby, but not mega-into it, played for school a few times.
4. My favourite food at the moment are Noodles. I love 'em. I have Noodles pretty much all the time even if it is just plain old Super Noodles or Pot Noodles.
5. I would like to be a Police Officer when I am older. However, my job preference always changes so this isn't really a solid fact. I would like to go into games journalism but Police work seems like the most appealing job to me.
6. Wait, there's a sixth fact? I know, I know but I have to say one thing. Cake is better than Pie, and that's a fact :p.
Am I meant to tag more people? If I have too, I tag: Ben, Jonny, Sean, Joe and that will do for me .
My Recent Reviews
"Hard to describe" Stairway to the Destined Duel is only recommended to Yu-Gi-Oh enthusiasts. Continue »
- Posted Feb 24, 2008 8:08 pm GMT
- Recommended by 1 of 1 user.
This is the official trailer for the game Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Thanks goes to Gametrailers.com.
This is the official trailer for the game Escape From Monkey Island. Thanks goes to Gametrailers.com.
Robot_Vampire does not have any recent activity. What a slacker! Maybe you should send Robot_Vampire a private message and ask, "Where are you hiding?"