Just a list of titles I'm trying to finish since I own them and all and would like to keep track of, its a pretty insane backlog so hopefully my free time this summer should allow me to cross some of these great games off. Unfortunately the Steam Summer Sale isn't helping, so here's what I have to finish:
- Back to the Future: The Game
- Call of Juarez
- Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood
- Condemned: Criminal Origins
- Crysis: Warhead
- Deus Ex
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (I guess it might take a while to finish this one, but I plan on finishing every last quest I can)
- Far Cry
- Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
- Fallout (I never really finished it)
- Fallout 2 (same story here, though I am close on my most recent playthrough)
- Fallout: Tactics
- God of War 2 (part of the God of War Collection)
- God of War 3
- God of War Portable Collection (I really need to play these more, but its too easy to get stuck on a dumb, poorly thought out puzzle or platforming section)
- Half-Life: Blue Shift
- Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
- L.A Noire
- Lone Survivor
- On the Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness (parts 1, 2 and 3)
- Operation Flashpoint: Dragon Rising
- Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad Campaign
- Saints Row: The Third
- Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
- Super Meat Boy
- Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery EP
- Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction
- The Witcher 2: Assassin of Kings Enhanced Edition
Unfortunately with this amazing sale and with an occasional dirt cheap PS3 or Xbox title coming my way on occasion, I might end up adding to this list just as much as I check it off. Of course that's the fun in games, and if its REALLY good then I usually take time from finishing other games to replay that one.
MORE GAMES TO BEAT:
- Dark Souls (forgot this one)
- Penumbra Collection
- Binding of Isaac
- Half-Life: Blue Shift
Plus I'll be enjoying Tribes and replaying the HL games I got in the collection.
Bastion, Braid, Limbo, Crysis and Crysis Warhead get over quick so finish these first. I'd leave the timesinks like Skyrim and Fallout for the last if I were you. Mostly because the quests become repetitive real quick.
Yeah that;s what I'm thinking of doing, I'm saving Fallout for last since I beat the main campaign on PS3 and going for games I'm close to beating or that are short when I can.
Dude go with the GoW games...especially the portable collection...believe me....the puzzles in those games are so easy that are hell boring...I almost wanted to give a worse score because I felt the puzzles were annoyingly easy...
My advice...considering the lenght of the games you should be able to 100% all of them in just a week
@Darnasian Yeah I'm mainly sticking to GoW when I'm on my PS3 now. Its not that the puzzles are hard, they just aren't intuitive or on the level of the combat, and often occur before the nearest checkpoint (which means having to redo large segments if I quit). Fantastic series though.
I hear ya, I've got a wicked back log going too!! Isn't it frustrating? I guess it's a good kind of problem to have, though. :P