it's serious, it's deadly, and everyone is at risk.
Here are the hard facts:
Breast cancer is the most common cancer in women, regardless of race or ethnicity
About 1 in 8 women in the use will get breast cancer in the course of their lifetime
About 85% of breast cancer cases occur in women who have no family history of breast cancer.
Earlier this week I got a copy of Dead or Alive 5 Collectors edition and given that these voluptuous vixens have a few things in common I thought I would take a chance to hold a wall paper contest to promote breast cancer awareness using the women from Dead or Alive and popular slogans about fighting breast cancer.
Here are the rules for entry.
- Those who wish to participate will send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Fighting for Breast Cancer Awareness"
- Your wallpaper must be themed around both Dead or Alive and Breast Cancer Awareness. There are plenty of images of Dead or Alive Characters here for you to use.
- You must include 3 sizes for your wall paper, 1280×800, 1440×900, and 1680×1050.
- Images must be remain tasteful, we're promoting breast cancer awareness.
- Your wallpaper must include a slogan for "Fighting Breast Cancer" either an original or one of the following slogans.
You will have until October 29th at 10:00am PST to submit your entry, winner will be randomly selected via raffle drawing so the more wallpapers you create, the higher your chances for winning!
Special thanks goes to Joseph Leary of Gamers vs Cancer for the use of his images
I didn't forget. I've just been putting it off. Better late than never!...Which is not something to be encouraged in this case, but still.
As much jiggle that's in DoA- they betta be workin to save the ta-ta's! This game would be A LOT different if Kasumi or Lei Fang got the chesticle cancer...
This is a seriously old blog for me to just be reading it now, but best of luck to you on a really great idea.
I'd love to just do this, not even for a prize. Please do something like this every year. Be aware, save the tatas!
Gotta get my Photoshop back -_-
and I have been pursuing breast cancer awareness issues in other areas since I am surrounded by women in my personal life.
I don't know how to make images. But I want to participate :(. I hate cancer and I'd love to spread awareness. Screw winning man. Time to see if I can learn enough to participate.
Good attitude, no time like the present.
*An often overlooked FACT about breast cancer is : Males can get it too.