All About ThePrince8605
Here are my game rewards for 2010!!!
Most dissapointing game: Metroid: Other M
Best action game: God of War 3
Best use of a license: Transformers War for cybertron
Best thriller: Alan Wake
Best free roam game: Red dead Redemption
Best adventure game: Darksiders
Best platformer: Super Mario Galaxy 2
Most surprisingly good game: Darksiders
Best Sequel: Mass Effect 2
Most original game: Limbo
Best Downloadable game: Limbo
Best DLC: Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare
Best multi-player: Halo Reach
Best Character: John Marston, Red Dead Redemption
Worst character: Samus Aran (unfortunately, team ninja killed her....)
Best Villain: The Harbinger, Mass Effect 2
Best X Box 360 game: Mass Effect 2
Best PS3 Game: God of War 3
Best PSP game: Metal Gear Solid: Peacewalker
Best DS game: Pokemon Heart Gold
Best Wii game: Super Mario Galaxy 2
Overall game of the year: Mass Effect 2
Top 5 most anticipated games of 2011 (In no order)
1. The Legand of Zelda Skyward Sword
2. Batman: Arkham City
3. Mass Effect 3
4. Gears of War 3
5. Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
It's was an awesome year!
Here they are!
1. The legend of Zelda: Windwaker: I know when the game was first announced, many people, including me hated the graphics....until i saw them in action, they are so smooth! Not only that, the game is epic and fun, with the best combat system in a zelda game IMO. The story is damn good too! Windwaker is definately my second favorite zelda game next to OOT.
2. Paper Mario and The Thousand Year Door: This is definately the first Paper Mario i played, and i went in not expecting much. Boy was i blown away! With a fantastic set of quirky, loveable characters, an amazing combat system, and an amazing story, this game sets itself as one of the more respected GC games.
3. Super Smash Brothers Melee: A sequel to the original that improves the formula with new attacks for returning characters, and many new characters and challenges!
4. Metal Gear Solid Twin Snakes: I know, it is a remake, but it is an amazing one that improves the original and was exclusive to our favorite ourple cube! MGS has a top notch story and amazing gameplay. Not to mention the hard-ass of all hard-asses, Solid SNake!
5. Super Mario Sunshine: I know this game gets a lot of hate, but it shouldnt! While not being a conventional Mario game, it is still a very fun platformer!
6. Metroid Prime: Originally, the thought of a first person Metroid put me off, but after playing it, and seein the beautiful graphics and world that was created, i fell in love! The action is fast paced and awesome, and the story is one of the better ones in the Metroid series!
7. Prince of Persia the Sands of time: Think of a more linear zelda with crazier action and time control, and you have PoP. That is not to say it is a copy by any means, but similarities are undeniable. This action-puzzle game starts out with a Prince trying to impress his father, but he getscaught up in an amazing adventure and has to save to world from a treacherous vizier!
8. Prince of Persia Warrior Within: While this one lost the charm of the original, it made up for it with improved combat mechanics, and one of the best combat systems i have ever seen! This one is darker, grittier, and has one of the scariest villains i have ever seen! No one escapes the Dahaka!
9. Metroid Prime 2 Echoes: While being a good game in its own right, this one simply falls short of the original, but still great enough to make it on my list! Dark Samus!!!!!!!!!
10. Animal Crossing: I know, how can a game about paying off your mortgage be fun? well it is. it is sad how many hours i logged trying to pay that damn racoon!
Sorry i was a little late with this one! next time, DS!
I have never been much on handhelds so i had to combine the three gamnboys to make ten games.
1. The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages/Seasons: Two entirely different zelda games, yet they are connected. You can trade game exclusive rings with friends, if you happen to have link cables haha! The real deal with the connection with the games, though, is the fact that when you complete both games you unlock a final battle with Ganon!!!!
2. Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga: It has the same charm from Mario RPG and the paper Mario series, but with i twist! Luigi!!!!!!!!!! finally an RPG with both mario bors.!!!! The timed attacks are also FAR more important than the other RPGs. The game is tons of fun and with a zany, yet fulfilling plot with an awesome finale!
3. Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow: Ever wanted Monsters in your pocket? me too! Gotta catch em all!
4. Pokemon Gold/Silver: These ones took the precedent set by the first series and improved it! there are many more pokemon and a whole new story for you to play! not to mention a new land to explore and you return to kanto! after collecting all sixteen badges you can battle red if you wish, but be careful, hes tough! (Red represents the trainer from the original series)
5. Megaman Zero: Zero finally got a spinoff? oh wait, it's a different, future zero? still awesome! but soooooo hard!!!!
6. Metroid Zero Mission: The first Metroid gmae for the GBA. Had all the Metroid charm and a crazy plot to boot!
7. Metroid 2 Return of Samus: A direct sequel to the first one, before the timeline got all screwy. (but hey, at least there IS a definate timeline, right zelda?) This time, Samus is tasked to take out the entire Metroid planet! the game added many evolutions of these horrible creatures that i wish we would see again, especially the queen!
8. The Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap: While not quite up to 2d Zelda standards, this game still manages to be fun, with many attacks for link to learn and lots of sidequest this is definately a must for any zelda fan!
9. Super Mario Land 2: This was definately an odd bal in the Mario series, but it was the first game with Wario!
10. Wario Land: This quirky boss from Mario Land 2 got his own awesome spinoff, dont think that it is just a redone mario game though, wario has many abilities that are unique to him.
Tune in next week for my top ten Gamecube games!
My Recent Reviews
ThePrince8605 does not have any recent activity. What a slacker! Maybe you should send ThePrince8605 a private message and ask, "Where are you hiding?"