All About TheWesker
So many games I want to play and I can't DECIDE! AAHHHHH!!!!
Also, my original REAL YouTube is back. http://youtube.com/thewesker
I still post videos there. Boom. Also, I hate when I have a great idea for a blog post but then I forget it. I need to learn to write things down.
As of tomorrow, I will have officially signed a lease for a new place, just a few miles away. I'm mostly excited about it, though. When packing things up, I have been looking over what games and game systems I have. This is the time when perspective is everything, because you're actually seeing everything you own being boxed up. Most of the duplicate systems are because my girlfriend owned the system too. (her GameSpot profile can be found here)
Having said that, I have tried to keep track of all of the different game systems I do own, and I'll attempt to list them, in lieu of an actual blog.
- Atari 7800
- Atari 5200 (2nd generation)
- Apple iPad 2
- Xbox 360 S (w/320 GB HDD + Kinect)
- PlayStation 3 (60GB model, w/250GB HDD + Move setup)
- PlayStation 3 (2nd generation 80GB model)
- PSP 3000
- 2 Nintendo Wiis (white)
- 5 Intellivisions (several models)
- 3 Sega Genesis systems
- Sega CD (model 2)
- Sega CDX
- Sega Master System Adapter for Sega Genesis
- 2 Super Nintendos
- 4 Nintendo Entertainment Systems (equal split top-loading and not)
- Nintendo DS (1st generation, Mario Kart DS edition)
- Nintendo 3DS (red and black model)
- GameBoy Advance SP (NES model)
- 2 GameBoys (original brick)
- GameBoy Micro
- GameBoy Color
- 2 GameBoy Pockets (both red, one with GameBoy Camera)
- 2 Nintendo 64s (both original grey)
- 2 PlayStation 2s (one original, one slim)
- 2 Nintendo Gamecubes (one black, one platinum)
- 3 Sega Dreamcasts (2 white, one black)
- 4 Sega Game Gears
I may even be missing a few. This is a lot of stuff, but thankfully doesn't take up too much space if you know how to pack and store it correctly. You could probably even count my iPhone, plus this computer if you wanted to get really technical. Fun stuff.
I'm posting this from my iPad, and the blog editor doesn't work well with it, but yeah. Here it goes anyway:
Also, what the heck is a Fuse?
My Recent Reviews
Only GameSpot friends of this user can view their Wii Number.