All About Zenwork21
I have got a dear friend that owns a Videogames shop. So even if reluctant since he insisted so much, I did buy not one but 2 Xbox 360 to be able to stay in touch with my friends even if I am out my hometown. At ps2 peak I did own almost 100 games, So to keep it short, was the migration worthy?
Difficult to say, probably not or at least not yet,
Here some observations about my feeling on it
1) I did phone Xbox support 4 times , they answered always within a minute.. (Thai's impressive)
2) A couple of times for a very technical question about xbox wireless communication the call was diverted to US. (That's even more impressive since the guy on the phone was really great. No answer given but they call me back in a week)
3) On one of this call an old lady answered and believe me .. "Desperate housewife" is nothing compare to this. 35 minutes to explain that the X360 headset microphone was gone. A complete disaster, at the end my friend change it not Microsoft.
4) Graphic is definitively much better but I haven't found the killer application yet. (Graw and Oblivion are top of the range game, but as a game play I can find good options on PS2 as well.
5) Prices = Xbox 360 games are more expensive than Ps2 ones
6) Xbox live works well.
7) Ps2 has a huge selection of games and you can easily find an used copy of what you are looking for.
8) X360 seems well build and except the Headset looks as a real good quality Hardware.
9) My Friend is telling me that Sony is still very strong compare to Xbox, Higher costs , not many games for kids and family out yet,
So I do expect XBox HD and SW drops sooner or later otherwise they are going to loosa againg against the Japaneese giant.
Mar 23, 2013 8:15 pm GMTZenwork21 gave Gears of War: Judgment a score of 7.0