All About doomwarrior235
What's going on everybody? E3 was great this year. I took a lot of time to think about what games I was most excited about this E3. I have decided to make a list of the top ten best lookings games of E3 in my opinion. Now some other awesome looking games like Dead Space 2 and Fable 3 didn't make this list, but I'm still keeping an eye on those games. Now here is my list:
10. F3AR(FEAR 3): One of my favorite shooter series returns with a twist. Co op, with one person playing point man and the other playing Fettel. It looks like there will be a lot of crzy gun fights like in the original and scares. Also being added is a first person cover system. I can't wait to see how this turns out.
9. Red Faction Armageddon: The next Red Faction adds mutants and a new 3rd person feel. It dumps the open world gameplay and goes back more to its roots. But the destruction returns and that magnet gun looks like it will be a lot of fun to use.
8. Castlevania Lords of Shadow: Castlevania goes 3D again with an interesting story and awesome monsters. This time aroud, it appears that you will be using a cross as oppose to a whip. I want to see more on this game soon.
7. Gears of War 3: Marcus and the gand return with a few new characters and 4 player co op. The lambent are a powerful force now, and there is a 3 way war going between humans, locust and lambent. New multiplayer modes are being announced like Beast mode. Hwne this game rolls around, I will be ready to stop some locust heads into the ground.
6. Fallout New Vegas: Exploring a post apocolyptic Las Vegas would be awesome and Fallout New Vegas is going to let me do that. Unlike Washington D.C, Las Vegas still has a lot of life in it and some people don't even seem to care that the world has been destroyed around them. I can't wait to jump into this game and spend hours in it.
5. Halo Reach: The multiplayer beta was fun, but it didn't impress me that much. After seeing the single player demo at E3, my jaw hit the floor. Halo Reach appears to be takeing what made the first Halo amazing and beefing it up. I can't wait to play this prequel to the Halo series and I want to see the changes that they made to the multiplayer.
4. Killzone 3: The next in the Killzone series features new environments, more explosions and jetpacks! The single player looks awesome, but then we have the multiplayer which if it follows in Killzone 2's foot steps and improves on a few things will be amazing.
3. Crysis 2: One of my favorite FPS's of all time, Crysis is now getting a sequel. Hopefully this game will keep the same linear/ open world fell to it, while keeping the awesome battle and enemy A.I., as well as amazing graphics. This tikme around the game will be in New York, so hopefully the guys at Crytek can make an awesome story around the gameplay. It will be interesting to see where this series goes and how well it will do on the consoles.
2. Rage: This game has been in the works for a long time, but hopefully it will see the light sometime in 2011. When I saw the stage demo for Rage, my eyes nearly exploded out og their sockets. The game looked amazing, graphically and gameplay wise. The open world, first person shooter action looked top notch, and with raceing thrown in, it looks like you could spend monthes playing Rage. Lets hope it doesn't get any more delays.
1. Bulletstorm: Bulletstorm was one of those games that was on my radar. When I saw it in a GameInformer magazine, I thought it looked cool, but didn't have high expectations for it. That I why Bulletstorm is at number one. Hwen I saw both stage demos for this game I was blown away. It looked incredible. The graphics were amazing and the game looked like a unique twist on the modern shooter. Useing that whip like thing to create awesome kills and getting points for makeing creative kills makes this game look brutally fun. I can't wait to see more on Bulletstorm and to play it in early 2011.
Well, those are my favorite games from E3. I will hopefully blog more in the future, but I have benn busy lately. I have written some new reviews lately and you can expect more soon. My next reviews will be of Batman Arkham Asylum and Halo ODST. Games I have been recently playing have been Singularity, Blacklight tango down, and Shadow Complex. I will try to update my channel more in the future. That's all for now, signing out.
Hey everyone, today I went to Game Stop and got Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, and I preordered Battlefield Bad Company 2, all for the Xbox 360. I haven't been playing a lot of games lately, so I still have a few games that I need to finish. I'm currently playing Borderlands, Dragon Age Origins, Infamous, and Dungeon and Dragons online. My friend also loaned me Prototype, but I haven't played much of that.
I have also been adding a few reviews here and then. I will post a new review every now and then, but I have not had a lot of free time. I haven't touched my Xbox 360 and PS3 in weeks. I plan to play a little more games every now and then, but I have been doing other activities such as playing Lacrosse for my school. That's all for now.
If you read my Birthday blog, then you know that I got the ability to pick out my very own pet snake. Well today I finally got my snake. He is a Ball Python. He is about 2 ft long. He will probably get about 4-5 ft long. Well, I just thought I would post it. This has been the greatest Birthday ever for me.
In other news, I have downloaded the Uncharted 2 multi player demo and it rocks. I can't wait to get the full game. That is pretty much what I'm playing right now. Well that's all for now.
My Recent Reviews
doomwarrior235 does not have any recent activity. What a slacker! Maybe you should send doomwarrior235 a private message and ask, "Where are you hiding?"