All About exber
This is my last blog here in this profile, thanks everyone who commented in my previous blog, you really were helpful I'm going to keep searching for my old friends to track them and be friends with them in my new profile: GerardoExber.
Afterward I will put this profile to private, I don't want to see it again.
Yes all my progress is lost now, but whatever, a brand new start awaits me in my new profile
Thanks for Reading "exber" last blog
Disclaimer: I won't leave Gamespot, it's problems won't beat me However, this profile "exber" will die soon because of the many mistakes, and I don't know ilegal things I did being stupid Note: All of this is true:
- Tracked like 3000 users and only know less than 100 I think Reason? Level up
- Due to that problem, I have like the longest feed here, maybe, and of course, comment in all of the blogs it's not impossible but requires a lot of time, and I don't have it.
- While tracking the 3000 users, I didn't even take a look on their profiles, imagine what surprises I found out later and I had to be erasing them
- I did many, many things only to gain points here, uploaded videos that weren't mine (music videos don't count cause everyone does it) but in the other hand, it was ilegal right? Shame on me.
- And the Worst: You know what is my birthday here in Gamespot? October 5, 1993, when it really is: May 10, 1994... I admit that I falsified my age in order to enter here... maybe it was because I was just a kid: 13 years, but still, it was ilegal, I was always worrying about it, and finally, FINALLY have the courage to post in here. If Gamespot You're Reading This, please banned me, as I said before I already made other profilehttp://www.gamespot.com/users/GerardoExber/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=m-100-26003880Where I am legal and will not make those stupid mistakes again. If you don't bann me, please friends, help me to.
I will put this again:http://www.gamespot.com/users/GerardoExber/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=m-100-26003880 There you can find me, I will be thinking in some ideas to get banned this Final Blogs someday will arrive, and I cannot be more happy that I'm finally doing something right in here
Doubts? Questions? Critics? Whatever, send me here if I'm not banned, or to my other profile
Thanks for Reading
Pictures speak better than words:
Picture taken from my new SmartPhone, which it's by the way, not an Android, not a Blackberry and not an IPhone, but the one I like the most from being Original and standing on foot despite all the critics for being outdated and all that: Nokia
And here's my new LED TV:
Picture also taken from my new SmartPhone
Now to the Specifications:
- 32GB Model
- Used, but in a good state and a good price
- From 2008, I already researched on the internet and it may read and play PS2 games along with PS1 games as well
- Model Number: CECHK01
- It comes with one Sixasis Controller
- And with God of War 3!!! My Brother and I will finally Kill Zeus!
- 32 inches somehow bad for PS2 Games
- Full HD
- 2 A/V inputs great for me
- 3 HD inputs
- 1 USB input
- 1 PC compatible cable input I can say I played Resident Evil 2 and 3 in HD
- Images, Videos and Music Player
- Latest Nokia OS: Nokia Belle It's so beautiful as it's name, in French said: "Belle"
- 8 Mega Pixels I use 3 and 6 anyway
- 1GB internal memory, 300mb free
- Up to 32GB Micro SD Card I have 4GB for now
- Secondary Camera: 0,3 Mega Pixels
- All applications I may need: Dictionary(English, Spanish and French) HD Games like Eternal Legacy, and others like Angry Birds, Cut the Rope, Unblock me and so on
- Finally Whatsapp!
- Wi-Fi Now in my house we have it, so it's even more good
- The best: Really Fast Camera Shot with a Burning Eyes Flash
I guess I'm finally entering in the actual world of gaming, while it last cause now that I have a PS3, Sony is announcing the PS4 Irony of Life, no matter, I will wait for Resident Evil Revelations in PS3 and Persona 5!
Thanks for Reading
My Recent Reviews
Some people just don't have opinions. Like exber.
Fatal Frame 3 Ending Theme: Koe
Fatal Frame 2 Ending Theme: Chou
Persona 2 Ending Theme: Change Your Way
exber does not have any recent activity. What a slacker! Maybe you should send exber a private message and ask, "Where are you hiding?"