Like so many Pokemon fans out there, I am one of the many who watched the anime when it first came to the US.I remember it clearly since it came out before Digimon and what got me hooked was the voices of the characters. Sure the pokemon were different and colorful, but the voice actors they chose really fit the characters right. Even though most of the episodes had an after achool feel to some of them, it was written well for a cartoon.
The saturday mornings I got up early to watch the new episodes even though my eyes burned after staying up. I did get into the card game and video games, but the series drew you in as you love the characters to death. Veronica Taylor as Ash Ketchum, Eric Stuart as Brock and James and Rachael Lillis as Misty were the gold standard. One moment that really got to me was the episode where they split apart and it still gets to me to this day.
I watched every episode and special from the first season to season eight where I believe the spark was lost. See during a podcast interview, Eric Stuart revealed that when Season 8 was done, new voice actors were already hired. The company figured they were saving thousands of dollars by hirng new voice actors instead of keeping the originals. See that greedy move right there is what made me stop watching the series, but I played the games though.
See I grew up with Veronica, Eric and Rachael as Ash, Brck and Misty in Pokemon and I hoped it would stay that way. When I watched the new episode of Season 9, I was heart broken when I heard them speak and that killed it for me. I know people get hired and fired, but the first eight seasons are the golden years of the tv series which is still going. It just doesn't feel the same and I can't bring myself to watch whatever or whereever Pokemon is now.
I know you're thinking I'm dumb for caring about this, but Pokemon can't recatch the spark it had when it started. Even though the tv series will keep going as long as people still watch it, FOR SHAME ON THOSE FOOLS!!!!!!!! For the podcast I mentioned, it is episode two of the AllTasteExplosion on Itunes, it's really good to listen to. No matter what the first eight seasons of the series are the best of Pokemon and nothing can change that!!!!
Hello this is my entry for the Bioshock Infinite Writing Contest and I hope you enjoy it
April 26, 1912
I know this may seem weird writing my feelings and frustrastion into a empty book, but you are the only one I can really talk to. I feel stuck, unable to experience the wonders the world has to offer. Through my window, I watch the people of this city, enjoying their daily routines and I envy them. I see children laughing and chasing each other without a care in the world, I wish I could have done that with children my age instead of being here with no one. Why was I raised in this tower? Where did my parents go? I can't even remember my parents no matter how much I try and I found it easier to stop tryng to remember them since they obviously didn't want me. More importantly why won't he let me leave this place?
As long I can remember, he has always been here to watch over me, take care of me even though though he never talks in words. He sings different songs in different tones as his way of communication and yet I understand what each one is. I remember the first time he sang to me and I didn't understand, looking at my right hand, this thimble is a reminder of my foolishness. Most of the time it isn't that bad, when he tucks me in and sings a soft melody to help me sleep, those are the times I feel peace and most of the lonliness seeps away for awhile. At least that's what I tell myself, but as time went on, I know this isn't how a girl is suppose to be raised, locked in a tower with no contact with the outside world except for the small birds that come to my small garden and I envy them for being able to fly where ever they want with no one's permission. If he really cared about me, he would let me leave this place, but instead of feeling warmth and comfort, I feel like I'm in a prison and unseen chains are keeping me here. The more time I spend here, the more the weight of these chains are draining my spirit.
Why do the people of Colombia fear me? I never did anything to them, I never asked for this life and yet I sometimes see my face on blimps. Some see me as some beacon of hope or a sign that everything is suppose to stay this way. There is nothing special about me, I want to live my life as a normal person and see what lies below the city for i know there is something out there waiting for me. Even if I try to escape, he would stop at nothing and spare no one to bring me back here, but I know trying to convince him to leave with me would be wasting tme and breath. There is a nursery rhyme the children say and it brings a deadly chill down my spine as I hear them say it.
" SongBird SongBird, Spirit in the Sky, SongBird SongBird, The last thing you see before you die."
Alright now that the PS4 has flooded the internet with it's announcement 3 days ago, I decided to share what I think the next Xbox will offer. First thing is a sensor that will warn you when someone whether family or friend will come to where you are playing and calculate how much time they will take away from your gaming before they enter the room. I think this will prevent more game over screens from happening due to being distracted. Next would be a holographic interfeace with the next Kinect being made. In Minority Report, they have the interface right in front of them and they can search alot easier which makes me hope the next Kinect has this to offer. I know the Xbox has a music player and I think it would be awesome to edit and pick your music and such this way.
The name is what has me worried as a gamer and a consumer since they already did the Xbox Elite. Not to mention an article from a Microsoft employee stating it won't be called the 720 I mean really. The only name I can think of is Xbox 2 or Xbox Pro, no no that won't work. Well whatever name they pick, I'm sure they took the time to do so. The size of the machiine is another thing, I mean can they make it smaller than it is now? I bet they will make look more like an X like the first Xbox did ecept they had the X imprint on the top of the console. An Xbox shaped like an x, sounds unique, but it probably won't be able to hold all that technology and it would make the price go up.
Pricing is the next thing since It's been a year for me having the slim Xbox and to be honest, I really don't feel like buying a new console since I haven't even decided on getting the Wii U. No doubt it will be in the 300-400 dollar range, but maybe they will have it at a lower price for once, who knows. What would be beneficial is a video game disc buffering machine to come along with the Xbox. Be honest, who hasn;t had to buy a used copy of a game and to find it has scrateches!! That really irks me as a gamer that other gamers don't take care of their games. Imagine being able to make a scuffed up game work like brand new when you plug in the machine and your Xbox tells you if it can be saved or not. It would save tme and money from buying the machine at Best Buy when it comes already with the console.
Alright this is what I would want with the next Xbox so it's from a consumer view and what I think what should be in it. Also I wonder how big will the hardrive be for this console? I knnow 350 is the biggest for the Xbox and it makes me wonder if they'll make a 450 gb hardrive. That would be helpful and it will make people buy more Xboxes, but hey I could be wrong. If you're going to leave a negative comment, then don't for I will keep blogging and those who leave negative comments are jerks!!
Hello everyone I just putting up a new blog since Valentine's day is tomorrow. For me personally, I never celebrated it since it's not really a holiday. Just a commercial one that sells more than the normal amount of candy, flowers and cards as gifts. I never had a Valentine and most of the time I got pity ones whch is sad by the way. Also I was suppose to be born on Valentine's Day, but I was two weeks late. The reason why I am putting this blog up is because I sent my hopeful Valentine to be a gift with a card expressing my feelings. It's a guy who works at the GameStop near my house and we've been talkng for a year now. I hope he returns my feelings and all the work I've done to get to know him better wasn't a waste of time. So to everyone else, Happy Valentine's Day!
YAHOOOOOO!!!!! 2013 is here and to those who thought the world was going to end shame on you! Sorry needed to say that, anyway snce this is a new year I wanted to start off well with what games I want this year. First is Anarchy Reigns which comes out tomorrow is very exciting since it continues where MadWorld left off. Then we have the new DMC game with Dante's new look and totally different controls. Sure it ticked some people that they changed it, but change happens whether we like it or not. Besides why let the series die if they don't change it to bring in new fans, but not so much it's different. Also my birthday is next which means I'll be 26 years old, shocking!! I am nervous about E3 this year and REALLY hope there's no talk of a new console. I mean the end of January this year will mark the one year since i bought the 360. I don't feel like getting a new console and I don't know if I should get a Wii U despite the fact I'll get it just to play Bayonetta 2, the New Zeld game being developed and the unannounced No More Heroes game Suda 51 said he would make for intendo's next home console. So this is my first blog of 2013 and I wish you all good luck for this year
This is my first anniversary blog ever so I want to make it count even though I have to wait until next year to get the five year emblem. So what makes this year great is the fact that Assassin's Creed 3 came out on the Exact day I joined GameSpot October 30th 2008 is when I became a GameSpotter. Also I got to message with two of my favorite editors on this site and they are Maxwell McGee and Seb Ford! I almost forgot Chris Watters such an interesting man. Interesting fact they are the same age as me which is 25, but Chris is older though anyway I'm rambling on here so much to tell, so little time.
I finally made my costume of one of my favorite characters from the Naruto Anime. Most of you seen it is the six tails form of the demon fox Kurama. The total cost was under 100 dollars, but definately worth it. Comic Con 2012 is a ig deal for me since Shaun McInnis was hosting since Chris Watters was on vacation and it shocked me that Shaun read most of my tweets. Second Day during the One Piece Game Demo he read my comment about staying hydrated in San Diego and thanked me for it. I just typed it, didn't think he wuld read it, but I felt all numb which is a good thing I hope. On the third day of the stage show though he read most of my questions although I missed the Halo 4 demo, still it was awesome and near the end when he talks with John Davidson and Justin Calvert he has a small stack of the 2012 Alex Ross Comic signed in which he wanted to reward one of GameSpot's twitter followers and he said my name!!! I screamed and I died yes I died of shock and joy and I have it on display.
Also this year is sad too because alot of editors are now gone to do other things in the gaming industry. I really miss Tom Magrino and it angered me when I found out he was laid off due to budget cuts or something stupid and that The HotSpot was being put down for good. I still cry about it since it hurts and okay I need to be strong here. Then on GamePlay Podcast John Davidson announced on an episode he was leaving GameSpot to start some gaming project and I hope he does well. Then I found out on Quoted for Truth that Brendan Sinclair was gone as well!! Madness people I mean I liked him alot and he is on my friends list along with Synthia and Jody It made my day on the Super Mario Kart Anniversary video when Tom McShea was talking about the quality of the different versions and I typed in "My God I am surprised that Tom McShea is still alive Despite all the smack he talks about Mario." Brendan read it twice which made me laugh and the fact that Tom McShea liked it which left me confused. Anyway even though this site is changing to fit in the future, there is no other gaming website I rather be at and I made so many friends here, why would i leave all that so this is my 4th year here and I hope GameSpot stays online for a long time
For those of you who don't know I am a female gamer despite the fact that my gamertag may mislead some. I stand against the fact that most male gamers think we don't know or have the chops to face against them in online battles. Back then there weren't many games for girls to get into and most of the gaming community was based on male gamers. Things are different today, but there are those who think otherwise due to the fact they are wither iggnorant ot odd.
I remember growing up and I knew I would be a gamer, but the video game market wasn't as great as it is today. i remember playing Megaman X for that was the game that got me into gaming and started my gaming lifestyle. My example starts with the fact that most girls are intimidated when talking online because the fact that is a real person on the other end responding. I find myself intimidated, but I still try anyway, what I don't like is that girl gamers get told sexual or rude comments. I mean when a girl plays a game against a guy and the rule was don't beat him because it hurts his ego.
I think we have as much right to prove we have the skills as any male gamer and hold our own either in Halo multiplayer like King of the Hill or capture the flag, scavenger mode and survival if there is one. Just becuase we're girls doesn't mean we don't know what we're talking about whether it's about Halo multiplayer or the different fighting styles and balance of characters in fighting games. We respect the guys when playing and it shouldn't be too much to ask for the same I mean we don't rub in the fact when we beat them unless they were bragging about it non-stop. It's good to be put in your place once in awhile, not during a Halo party filled with drunk or hyped up players.
What my point is that female gamers know video games are made for play and enjoy despite the fact most of the players that buy them are guys. I like Halo, Assassin's Creed and Soul Caliber and even though I am girl, I know my games and I am not ashamed of being a female gamer. So for those of you fellow female gamers out there who hide their gaming skills, you shouldn't, be proud of your lifesyle choice or hobby whether it falls into for I am gamer and that's how I will spend my days until they pput me in the ground!
Like most of us our favorite games sometimes need a little thing or two to expand our replayability. In this case I chose the DLC for Mass Effect as an example of why one can make the achievements in the game tedious and make you hte it! I am talking about the Pinncale Statiom DLC that is not included when you purchase the Platinum version of Mass Effect. Bringing Down the Sky is a excellent add on which made playing Mass Effect more epic than it already is, but Pinnacle Station didn't.
Here in Pinnacle Station when you become a Spectre, you get an invitation to try out these battle simulations on this station. At first i thought oh cool a new way to improve my shooting skills and performnce to clear out bandits holds and defet enemies quicker. When you start there four types of missions and two are to do them in. The objectives are explained and that no real grenades or something like that which make you choose who you want on your team to help clear these.
The thing is, the enemy respawning in there is so dumb and it makes you fail these missions on purpose I swear. Also sometimes when you have one enemy to go and your time is perfect, the enemy appears in a rock or wall. They don't move and you end up wasting time trying to either lurre them our or trying to find the target to shoot them. Another thing is that the enemies are geth type. I mean a different variety would be good like batarians or a turian, but no it' geth since they are a big threat.
So even if you beat all 12 scenarios, there is one left and you get a retirement home as a prize? My question is does it carry on to Mass Effect 2 and 3? Also with the reapers how would you enjoy it as you sip some tea and watch the beautiful view. " What a nice retirement home I won, the view of the stars, the peaceful feeling and a reaper slowly foating by, wait a reaper?!" I figured besides an achievement there would a trophy in your cabin or a medal or a perk or some rare armor to wear in the final fight. So in conclusion some gmes don't need a clunky, glitchy DLC to mar the beauty of it unless it is done right and the price for it is reasonable.
Videogame achievements for Xbox Warriors and Playstation Pirates are in essence medals that show off their gamers skills. The thing is most games have either the simple ones you get just by either starting a new file or knowing the series by heart. The other side is the must collect every coin, weapon, data or picture in some just to unlock it. Fighting games to me have the most frustrating if not rage inducing achievements that make a gamer destroy their controller, television or their patience.
Street Fighter is one of the fighting games that make you wonder how can anyone accomplish these and yet they still play them? I see achievements as a way to enjoy the most of the money you spent to purchase the game and get your money worth out of it. For example, The Elder Scrolls Skyrim is the latest in the series and so far the achievements in it make you want to indulge in the universe. I purchased the Collector Edition since I never played a single entry in the series and I figured why not start with Skyrim.
The way the story has you choose which side of the Civil War, vampire or werewolf, what storyline to start makes the achievements worth it as you lose yourself in it. I like how you have to complete a storyline or certain mission in order to get the achievement of being master thief, craftsman, mage or siding with either the StormCloaks or Imperial legion. Still some people think this system cheapens the experience since gamers only care about getting the achievement out of the way. I say this makes the game more fun and make your brain burn on your choices and commands whether you did a finishing move correctly or performed enough headshots.
Some are tedious depending on the genre of the game and who created it. Still i wonder what do you with the gold you get for the Xbox Achievements? I mean besides showing how dedicated you are when spending the time to experience every single detail the game has to offer. I can why some have only 2 or no achievements on a game and yet some trade them in due to lack of patience. I see these as showing that you love the game, the series and the challenges you conquered to show off. Not to mention showing why you chose to be a gamer in the first place. So with this I say video game achievements are the extra push to show how skilled we are with our video game controllers
I know the game rating system was made to ensure certain video games were appropriate for each age group and all, but so far these rules are robbing the fun out of buying or playing them. I mean before you weren't asked for your I.D. or birthday to make sure you were old enough to purchase M-Rated titles. Don't you think it's embarrassing the gamer to recite their birthday and show that they are old enough? It's bad enough people think gamers are weird for wanting to be inside rather than outside and the fact that no one wants to be judged by what they play. I really hate it when they ask me these things and they're like 'really you must a disturbed person since you're buying this violent game. Even though these rules are here, kids still find ways to buy them even if they aren't old enough to purchase them. Also it sucks when a game is changed because one person didn't like which explains my image for this editorial. Primal Rage was a fighting game popular in the ninties which had you control one of different prehistoric dinosaurs and tear each other apart. It was like Mortal Kombat, but with dinosaurs and one stupid lady ruined it.
This woman bought the game and the strategy guide for her 12 year old son. He performed a fatality called Golden Shower in which Chaos urinated on his opponent and left their bones for the victory. When she saw this, she started a petition and it made the company issue a recall of the games and basically made them with no blood and the fatalities locked unless you cracked the safety placed on the game. Also people shouldn't be blaming the games for their children's actions, they should blame the parents for not monitoring what their children are playing. I mean making it harder for underage kids to buy them ticks off those who are old enough and ruins the experience if they change it to be family friendly.
People forget that THESE ARE GAMES, THE VIOLENCE IS NOT REAL! It's just an animated depiction of what could happen in real life, it's just a fantasy with blood, explosions and most of us play them for stress release and to escape reality. I play them because I like violent video games and they help me vent my frustrations and take a break from the world. Banning them is not going to stop the violence, there's already violence before video games started adding violence to them. By editing the violent game, you are ruining someone's masterpiece and hard work making them less likely to create more. I could argue until my jaw locks up and I stand up to those who think violent video games make children and people become violent and commit murders. Those people who do those things were already disturbed before the video game and also the parents not paying attention is another factor, but they won't admit they made a mistake
Werewolves haven't been given their due much in video games besides them being all cool in Skyrim and Castlevania. One such character hasn't been mentioned that much or seen in many fighting games other than in the background which is a travisty! Jon Talbain of Dark Stalkers has only been a playable character in the Dark Stalkers Seriesand since then, he hasn't been placed as a playable character since then. All we know is that he never knew his parents with his mother dieing after giving birth to him and his father not around which in his bio staes his father is a werewol and his mother is human, He never blames his parents for what he is when he discovered he is a Dark Stalker. Despite being a videogame character, he is smoking hot, I'd grab him in a heartbeat. It amazes me that he doesn't kill or hurt humans even though they attack or try to kill him just because of what he is. Children aren't afraid of him and see him as a hero. His fur color scheme depends on what game he is in. His human form shows he has platinum hair like Cornell from the Castlevania series. Normal style is blue and white fur with him wearing purple pants with a yellow belt. Another style is gray and white fur with a red blt and yellow belt. It is confirmed that he has an evil side named Gallon or which is browinish gold and white fur. He lives in peace as a hermit due to his belief that humans will never accept Dark Stalkers, but his best friend Felicia thinks otherwise. Alot of his moves are ki based and martial arts. One energy attack is shaped like a pack of running wolves and his dark side attack is a huge dragon shaped blast. Despite finding out there is no way to cure his cursed blood, Jon keeps pushing his limits to find his own cure. He hasn't been in the Marvel vs Capcoma nd I wish they would put him in since they put Felicia and Morrigan. I don't know why, maybe it's a licensing issue or something dumb. Although a DLC pack for Marvel vs Capcom 3 has a skin for Amaterasu with his fur and clothes as a tribute to him. For once I would like to see him as a playable character again is it too much to ask for that Capcom? :/
Why?Why of all the games why make an MMO of Elder Scrolls?!mThis isn't some mindless game like farming or those odd facebooks games we see popping up like weeds. MMOS are ridiculous and phony since they aren't priginal in gameplay or story line. I mean WOW does it well even though you have to pay to play it, This will just ruin The reputation of Elder Scrolls. Why be in a game where you meet different people using customized avatars. No offense to Xbox Live, PSN Network, or Nintendo's Miis. If you want to meet new people, go on Facebook or Myspace. Online gaming was made to challenge others of like minds to see who can snipe quicker,sneak up and assassinate the opponent or bomb them before they realize what's happened. As Seb demonstrated when Start/Select first announced the online game coming out, he called out selecting the Dragon Class. See right there everyone and their mother will pick dragon while the low amount will pick lion or bird. I see the story is before Skyrim, but how can it be original if everyone is playing? Also how do we know players won't cheat by trading items or helping others solve quests and glitch the most powerful weapons for everyone to play. I know this will upset alot of people, but I don't care and I wanted to get this off my chest. So if anyone has a problem, bring it on!
Irony or Ironic is always when something weird happens on a day or holiday. Like a mall Santa dieing on Christmas Eve or a Jack O Lantern disappears on Halloween. I always find ironic things to be creepy and somewhat like a message is being sent for some reason. For example I started preparing myself for when I get a 360 by getting games for the console and having money ready for the online subscription. It's ironic because if you were to go back 5 or 6 years when I was getting the Wii at launch and told me I would getting a 360 later on I would laughed at you and told you vulgar things about the console. Because I see people who have 360 and PS3 as servants to Sony and Microsoft. I mean I hate the Kinect with a passion since it's just a camera following your body moevements and I doubt it could follow the movement of a fart, but hey my opinion. Over the years I have seen so many games for it and sure the graphics are sweet and such, but would you picture me playing a 360? Well I want to get one and see what it offers and why it's popular in sales and life. I may sound hypocritical, but I will always be a loyal Nintendo Addict, but I want to broaden my horizons and views of the gaming world by getting this console and see what it offers. I have played some games on my friends' PS3 and it's okay and fun. Well what I wanted to say that it's ironic that I was always against the 360 and now I am getting one myself just to see what made me go against this console. I won Halo Combat Anniversary Evolved anniversary Edition so maybe that's why, but hey I hope this brings a new chapter in my life of gaming and I will always be a gamer no matter what.
Okay I know I may have asked about this, but where can Mario go from Galaxy? I mean mario has been to alot of places in and outside of the Mushroom Kingdom. I mean saving a princess is repetive especially since it's always the same villian who kidnaps her for some odd reason or whatever. I'm not trying to offend or anger loyal fans of the plumber, but where exactly can Mario pull us in as he goes on another adventure. Not to mention it never hints how old he is since galaxy mentions the star shower is always every 100 hundred years and yet Mario looks the same? Galaxy was different because you get to explore other planets and new items helped you with the different and crazy atmospheres each planets offered. Galaxy 2 was a perfect sequel, but now what to do for the next console game? I mean when will Bowser stop trying to kidnap Princess Peach? Why not do a game where it is the future and Bowser Jr. of Mari is in charge of the koopas fighting against the son or daughter of Mario and Peach? I would like to see that as a game or maybe something close to it. All I am saying is what does Nintendo have in store for us and mario to keep us buying their products and games?
Here is my entry for this activity
- Ganondorf-Legend of Zelda Series. He is the archenemy of Link and the leader of the Gerudo. His motives very from game to game, but they include kidnapping Princess Zelda and total domination of Hyrule and possibly the world outside of it. Which mae him seek the Triforce which grants the bearer any wish they desire. He usually manipulates other villians to accomplish his plan and ambitions. His lust for Power can never be satisfied which is what drives him to have the full Triforce to grant his wish of World Domination. His roles range from savage beast to Machiavellian tyrant to godlike entity sometimes in one game in instead of different ones. He is a formidable sorceror to use magic to attack and shapeshift and a skilled swordsman. Possessing the Triforce of power grants him super strength, teleportation and transvection. He also possess immortality which he never shows signs of aging and can survive being impaled by a sword! He can be ressurected by his followers and only sacred items like the Master Sword can only hurt him.
- Dark Samus- Metroid Prime Series. She is the doppleganger of Samus Aran created from Phazon at the end of Metroid Prime. She can utilize may abilities similar to Samus only to be more powerful when too much phazon is consumed. Eventually able to render herself invulnerable to all conventional weapons. If phazon is fired at her, it could overload and detablize her into generating very powerful phazon attacks to discharge the excess phazon in her system. The lives of her opponents are no value to her, when she corrupted Rundas,Ghhor and Gandraya in Corruption to battle against Samus and absorbed them after they were defeated. Although she is shown showing compassion to imprisoned metroids on Agon Wastes because supposedly she is a metroid herself though no proof has come up proving that. Personality went through subtle changes such as in Echoes she is shown somewhat insane by her fits of maniacal laughter and chaotic fighting patterns. In Corruption she is calm, very cunning and capable of long range planning while being calm doing so.
- Vilgax-Ben 10 Series. Vilgax is an intergalactic alien conqueror, A Chimera Sui generis or squid alien who serves as Ben's Archnemesis and the most recurrinf villian in the franchise. Vilgax is ruthless, cruel and power hungry. His primary objective seems to be gaining the Omnitrix to use to take over the universe. He is very manipulative, notably so of the Galactic Code of Conduct to achieve his goals. He has enhanced strength, hearing, durability, agility, high jumping, space survivablility, flight, underwater breathing, lasers, strong breathe, ruby ray of ulo, shield of ziegel and a sword.
- Malefor- Leged of Spyro Series. Also known as the Dark Master is the main villian of the Legend of Spyro series. It is said he was the first purple dragon ever born. He was banished by the dragon elders for not stopping his lust for power and made an army of apes and taught them to use dragon magic. He is ruthless, sadistic, extremely cunning, deceitful destructive, violent and malevolent. Seems to personify the deadly sin of gluttony for his uncontrollable hunger for power since his corruption. He believes in a fatalistic philosophy believing his destiny to purify the world by destroying it to create a new one. He sees himself as the anto-hero, but is more of a murderer as he killed millions of creatures in his quest to fulfill the destiny of the purple dragon.
- Bowser-Mario Series. Also known as King Koopa is the leader and most powerful of the turtle like koopa race. He is Mario's greedy archnemesis. His ultimate goals are to marry princess peach, defeat Mario and conquer the Mushroom Kingdom. He has appaeared in almost every Mario series game. He has a large spiked shell, horns and a mane of red hair. Physically powerful, breathes fires and supposedly has black magic skills. Sometime he kidnaps Peach to simply lure mario into a trap. Although supposedly there is some hint that he has a wife named Claudia that is mentioned in Paper Mario and the Thouand Year door. His roles varies in series where most of the time e is the main villian of the story where as in the RPG series he sometimes works with the heroes to defeat a greater evil.
- Mechons-Xenoblade Chronicles. These killer robots are the reason why the humans who live on the Bionis in colonies and are on high alert. They come in different shape and sizes, colors and moveability. What makes them disturbing is the fact that they don't make a sound at all except when causig major destruction and eating people while they are still alive! I mean what robots eat live humans and what purpose is it for anyway?They seem invulnerable excpet the Manado that Shulk weilds can harm them.
- Ying Yarn-Kirby's Epic Yarn. The main villian and final boss of the game. He can manipulate most things made of yarn with his pair of wooden knitting needles. His true origins and motives are never revealed throughout the whole game and he comes across as a land-hungry villian seeking control of Dreamland. he is made entirely out of yarn except his nose. His appearance could be attributed to his origin from Patch land or because he used a Metamato to transform. The unnamed knitting needles have purple and yellow eyes which also his possessed victims have the same color. They are his main source of power, but are revealed to think for themselves and could be the real masterminds behind eveything. He is a yarn sorcerer with a black moustache, large button nose, two purple pupils and an orange body with bright orange stripes. Wears agreen hat with ayellow band and wears a sock around his neck.
- Jeane-No More Heroes. A 25 year old Assassin and childhood love interest to Travis Touchdown. Turns out she is his half sister :O She kills the highest ranked assassin Dark Star with a single blow from behind." You are my half brother. You that manga Miyuki? The Japanese one. Well it's like that. Your father left my mother to be with your mother. It broke her heart beyond repair and she killed herself. Knowing I had nowhere to go, he molested me. As long I can remember I was his slave. Everyday I cursed his soul. I swore i would kill him one day. That;s when I decided to become a killer/ With no money to pay for my training I paid with my body. To you I bet that SOB looked like ahrd working family man. It was all an act. He didn't give 2 cents about cleaning up my life so I decided to clean up myself. That's why I do what I do. I got what i wanted. Killing him in front of your very eyes. That's my story."
- Orochi-Okami. It is a eight-headed serpent attached to what looks like a shrine with a bell on it. Presumably originated from the Ark of Yamoto. More than 200 years ago it attacked the celestial plain making all the Celestials to flee from the Ark which lead to their demise. Amamterasu dragged orochi to the mortal plain, waiting for the person of a legendary bloodline to defeat orochi. It settled in the moon cave and terrorized the inhabitants of kamiki Village by selecting a young maiden as a sacrifice every year. Eventually Nagi was born being the person of the legendary bloodline. Nagi and Amamterasu teamed up to save Nagi's beloved Nami whowas chosen to be the next sacrifice and defeated the serpent. Years later after Nagi's descendant Susano accidently removed the sword Tsukuyomi that binded Orochi to the Moon Cave, Orochi swallowed the sword so it wouldnt be used to bind him again and needed a blood pact from Susano to reach it's full power. " O he who seeks power... He who has broken my bonds... Speak the words, " I wish darkness unto the world." Utter that prayer unto me and unleashe my power!"
- Pizza Bat Jr-No More Heroes Desperate Struggle. The top ranked assassin in Desperate Struggle as well as the main antagonist. He is the owner of Pizza Batt, a pizza chain that is popping up all over Santa Destroy. Turns out he hired 5 people to kill Travis's only friend Bishop Shidux and toss his decapitated head into his aprartment. Apparently he wanted evenge on Travis for killing his father and two brothers on missions in the first game. He appears as a loser trying to be a rich boy.What makes me mad is that he is voice by Yuri Lowenthal who is Sasuke on Naruto ad Ben Tennyson on the Ben 10 Series! He is a short guy who wears a green tuxedo with a pink shirt and glasses. He has one nig tooth, bald and has a black pizza tatto on his bald head.
I hope I hope I didn't make it too boring for those who read it and sorry for no pictures, but it exceeded the maximum space for this even though they were small. Enjoy
I never said this before, but I am a huge Ben 10 fan which explains all the Ben 10 games I have in my wii collection. I don't see why certain people don't like them. I know there are fans, but I hate it when people complain about it. They have there opinions, but I get weird looks at GameStop when I preorder them. I'm just pointing out that I don't care that everyone knows I'm a huge fan of the series. That is all i wanted to say and I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
Has anyone ever heard of the Mighty Max Tv Series. It was a cartoon shown on tv in 1992. i downloaded and burned the entire series on dvd. it's a funny show yet it's violent I mean people getting eaten or burned or maimed. I liked and saw every episode until they stopped showing it. Apparently it was too mature for children, but that didn't stop them from watching. Wondering if anyone ever watched or liked the show.