All About kuasha786
Zone For The Hard Core Gamers
Hi friends, Hope you all are very fine. Today I have decided to find out the 5 best games of ever among the 1000's. So I started to sort out the best 5 among many other favs of mine along with the reason to be. As we all know it's very difficult to do so as it seems to find a pin in the ocean but just take that as a try. Please also let me know yours so I can find the differences and to be more corrected and educated. Waiting eagerly for your ones and opinion about my ones.
If there is any game in the world which must should played by any gamer is Syberia. I don't know about other people but it's a dream game of mine. I have completed Syberia 1 & 2 more than 5 times and every time it's just seems to me a new one. The same thing happened to the people played Syberia whom I know. Syberia is a game which will definitely take you into a different world. The world of dreams. The story begins with Kate Walker a Lawyer who started her jouney into a village for a company (Investigations). The story of Syberia is simply excellent and the graphics is marvellous. Each & every characters role has been set so nicely. The Puzzles are really excellent and one will definitely by solving those. I never liked to play RPG adventure games before but after playing syberia it just turned my gaming world. So those who didn't play Syberia 1 and 2 yet I am requesting them to play Syberia right now. Because it is the game of life. Hope there will be more Syberia sequels in nearfuture.
I just completed this amazing & revolutionary game now. It's really such a game which can easily drive you into a different world. Actually I played the European version which has been named as " Fahrenheit ". And I hope you all know very well that Indigo Prophecy is the US version name. And believe it or not there are lots of differences in between these two versions. Whatever the both game are same. Fahrenheit or Indigo Prophecy is no doubt one of the best game in 2005. And why I just explained below:
The Story: An excellent story. Most of the game's stories of today's are almost been related or some kinda same. But Fahrenheit or Indigo Prophecy is really different. It's movie based story really make you feel better while feeling bore by playing same kinda Story based FPS or RTS or anygames. The story based on Lucas Kane an ordinary citizen (Actually not - which one will definitely find later) who just possessed by a Mysterious human (A Clan) and killed an innocent man. But when he back to normal he found himself as a murderer (Actually which he never did conciously) and tried to find behind all of these to prove his innocense. The game just start right after that. Another excelltent thing of this game is you have to play with four different characters all the time.
Graphics: It's graphics is excellent. As I already told you that it's a movie based games which means when you will play this game you will also feel that you are enjoying a movie. The best thing of this game is you don't need a higher end graphics card or PC to play this game smoothly though it's graphics is amazing.
Characters: The role of the characters related to each other and with the environment so perfctly which make the game more successful.
Controlling: One of the serious problem of today's games is controlling system. Fahrenheit is clearly out of it. It's controlling system is excellent and very easy to operate.
Sound System: It's sound system is also very good.
Now the thing is every good things has some bad things also. I didn't find so many bad things of Fahrenheit except two:
1. Some of the stages are really difficult to complete. But thats not the problem except completing one stage. "Where is Jade (The Indigo Child)" Chapter. The long time action sequence of this game is really very much enjoyable but just next what happened. When our hero Lucas dropped into a room through a window with the Indigo child and Agatha (A character) who turned into a shadowy monster (The Purple or Orange clan or Oracle -actually I forgot) after you declined to handover the child to her really difficult or I should better say impossible to complete next. Is it a bug or anything else I don't know but believe me guys I have played over thousands of games in my life but I never suffered like this one before. I completed this game by starting that chapter again and after hand over the Indigo Child to Agatha. And through all the forum I came to know that they also faced the same problem (Only with the European version-Fahrenheit).
2. This game is not for the people under 18. Because the reason of two extreme nudity in the game, specially the last one (Only for Fahrenheit, the European version - as I already told you the differences between Indigo Prophecy & Fahrenheit) . But In my opinion they are not the problem of this game. Because it happened in the right situation & environment to perfectly fullfill the story.
At last I wanna tell you one thing if you are a gamer then you should must play Fahrenheit (Personally suggested to play the European version as Indigo Prophecy the US version is actually a sencored version.
This is an amazing game. Basically I don't like playing RPG's at all. Before that I only played a few. But after hearing a lot about it I just bought the game and started playing only to give a glimpse and the result is for the last 2 days I played the game almost for 10 hours and still playing it.
It's simply a wonderful game with a wonderful story. The graphic is excellent along with it's sound effects. So many options there in the game and yet to reveal many. This is such a game which will definitely force you to keep plying until you complete it. The character's are well occupied. Each one has different abilities to do tasks. The battle with the bosses will definitely cheer you up all the time. To kill the first boss it took 7 consecutive attempts of mine. Gosh. In a word, this is simply an awesome game.
Didn't find a one so far. But to me the lengthy dialogues bores me time to time despite they are very much related and necessary to complete a task. Only 4 characters can be played at a time in the game as there is only 4 slots whether I liked to play with all of them.
Those who even don't play RPG's should definitely play this game to have a different experience and to find something so exclusive.
GTA: Liberty City
Among very few GTA is one of those games which already crowned itself as best many times. This is one of ma all time favorite game (Especially Vice City, San Andreas and GTA IV). Followed to the series Episode One is also very well executed. Here for the first time there are two story modes with 2 different characters certainly entertains you twice than the previous ones. This is one can call something very unique. Lot's of options added which were not available before.
1. As good as the previous ones (Especially Vice City, San Andreas and GTA IV).
2. First time there are two story modes with 2 different characters
3. Graphic is very good.
4. Lots of new stuffs
5. Unique side missions (Club Fights, Drug Wars, Parachute Jumping)
6. Both game plays are excellent.
1. Don't wanna say anything negative about it. Just one thing to say, this game is certainly not for the gamers of under 18 as for some sexual contents).
GTA been always known as the game of life. This series is perhaps the most popular gaming series in the whole world and the last one of the series just proved why it is.
Starcraft II: Wings of Liberty
What a game it is. Without a doubt it's one of the best RTS game of ever. It's already crowned itself to be the best RTS game so far. This game certainly showed how a RTS supposed to be. I played this great game almost one and half months later it's been released and for that I can only curse myself now for not to play that on time.
1. The game play is simply superb and so unique. Too many verities in the single player campaign mode which will not definitely make you feel bore like other RTS for sure.
2. Graphics and animations are mind blowing.
3. Excellent features and options. Cantina, Laboratory, Armory, Bridge are one of the most exclusive features of this game.
4. In the cantina you will fine an additional game in the selected gaming console which is worth to play as bonus.
1. Some missions are very tough which will take several hours to complete.
2. The devastation/destruction result of the nuke explosion is very funny. It just effective as like as a hand grenade.
3. Expected some features more like Plasma laser cannon of C & C Generals or Zero Hour.
It's a revolutionary game for sure and no question on it. At last the RTS lovers got some thing very unique.
Some other fav games of mine: Mafia, The Godfather, Far Cry, Singularity, Just cause 2, Nocturne, Resident Evil, Cold Fear
Thanks & Regards,
My Recent Reviews
Mar 30, 2013 8:17 pm GMTkuasha786 added Resident Evil 6 to their now playing list
Mar 30, 2013 8:17 pm GMTkuasha786 added Resident Evil 6 to their owned game list
Mar 30, 2013 8:17 pm GMTkuasha786 Invalid Feed Item.
Mar 16, 2013 4:49 pm GMTkuasha786 added Tomb Raider to their now playing list
Mar 16, 2013 4:49 pm GMTkuasha786 added Tomb Raider to their owned game list
Mar 16, 2013 4:49 pm GMTkuasha786 Invalid Feed Item.