All About spy2828
I was browsing gamespot (reviews and forums) today and once again I was thinking
'Why is Killzone series so underrated?'
Some of the best FPS out there and most gamers (COD-BF fanboys?) think its mediocre-good game or even bad.
Most of my gamer friends don't even know what Killzone is...
And what about the complaints? 'Input lag'? 'Sluggish controls'? What can you say... Something is different controls-regarded than what everyone plays so let's blame the developers.
Anyway Killzone 2 and Killzone 3's Online is almost dead
Let's all go play Call of Duty and Battlefield...
-Looking for 46" LCD/LED TV
-Budget up to £830/$1300/1000€
-TV will be used for watching SD and Blu-Ray
-Would prefer a 3D one , SONY or SAMSUNG
-Dont care about InternetTV, SmartTV and such
1) After looking on a lot of reviews most of them say SAMSUNG is better
but have had perfect experience with SONY
2) What specs should I look for? I know about constrast and response time but have heard about DNLA and other stuff
Any specific TV reccomendations? or brand reccomendations?
Since 3 days ago my PS3 Slim 320 GB which i bought 1 year ago has gone crazy!
(Maybe it has to do with the new update?)
Things that happen most often are :
* PS3 wont start , i get a screen saying "File system is corrupted, system will now restore..." but it doesnt restore so i have to Format the PS3 with the Recovery Menu.
* PS3 crashes while gaming online (That was the 1st "symptom")
* PS3 wont shut down so i have to plug off the cord
* games/XMB takes way too much time to load
What should i do?
My Recent Reviews
spy2828 does not have any recent activity. What a slacker! Maybe you should send spy2828 a private message and ask, "Where are you hiding?"
Only GameSpot friends of this user can view their Wii Number.