All About vinbro
Well it's been quite a while since my last post. I have been very busy over the past 18 months. I won't bore you with all the details but if you're curious I invite you to take a look at this site:
Let me know what you think!
2Oct 06Once or twice a year, I get together with a few friends for an all out gaming weekend. We usually load up with all the latest hardware, AV equipment, and the best games that have come out over the past couple of quarters. As we began to put the list together for our next outing, I realized how few of the games I really want to play are actually out yet. Here's what I am missing most:
* Wii/Zelda - Hey, while I am on the topic anyone know why can't I preorder the Wii yet? It's supposed to be out in six weeks.
* Resident Evil 5 - Those of you who know me know all about my fascination with this one. But is sure has been quiet on the RE front...where are the updates?
* Assassin's Creed - This one is rising on my most wanted list at an alarming rate. The new trailers are just mind blowing.
* Lost Planet - I just think this looks like a lot of fun.
* Gears of War - I have a feeling this is going to be one of my next gen favorites.
* Bully - The premise seems really interesting to me and my gut tells me the gameplay will be there. But we'll see.
Anyway, these are the games I want to play but can't. So what do you suggest instead? Let me know!
I don't know why, but I'm having a hard time getting into the current crop of strategy games. I've spent a fair amount of time with Civ IV and the new Star Wars RTS and you know what, I'm just not having as much fun as I should be having.
It reminds me of something ex-GameSpot Creative Director once James Cheung once said: instead of spending time with these games I feel I'm putting time into them. And that's saying a lot, as I have been playing these types of games (and enjoying them) for 15 plus years.
Which makes wonder...is it possible the Resident Evil 4 was so good that it's making everything else seem weak by comparison? Honestly - I can obviously play just about any game I want, but right now nothing is as enticing as playing through RE4 (again).
I can only hope RE5 lives up to its predecessor. I can say without hesitation I am looking forward to more than any other game ever.
vinbro does not have any recent activity. What a slacker! Maybe you should send vinbro a private message and ask, "Where are you hiding?"