Warcraft: Orcs & Humans Related Games
Will you be an evil or a benevolent deity? In this sequel to Black & White, you reprise your role as a powerful deity in search of a following and return to the once-idyllic world of Eden, where the discovery of weaponry and warfare has tainted the beautiful landscape. With the help of your gigantic Creature, which you raise from infancy, you must earn the respect and worship of the natives.
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2005
Plants vs. Zombies is a tower defense style game in which you use a variety of plants to defend your home from zombies.
- Release Date: May 5, 2009
No other PC game to date has so effectively combined so many seemingly incompatible elements into one highly polished game.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2001
It's impossible that you won't find something to like about Dungeon Keeper 2.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 1999
A rich strategy game that is both intuitive and challenging, both innovative and polished.
- Release Date: Jun 26, 1997
Featuring lots of interesting, inventive design decisions, plenty of fun-to-use units, and tons of variety, Age of Mythology is the last real-time strategy game you'll need for a long time.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2002
Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends is the second full game in the popular strategy series from Big Huge Games and Microsoft.
- Release Date: May 9, 2006
You can take control of fantastic beasts and heroes from the Lord of the Rings series in the real-time strategy sequel, The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II. New races, heroes, and battlegrounds let you command battle in all-new ways.
- Release Date: Mar 2, 2006
Players will guide the legendary King Arthur in the game and conquer the warring provinces of Britannia until they unite the realm.
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2009
SpellForce's unique combination of role-playing and strategy elements makes it worth a look for fans of either kind of game.
- Release Date: Feb 11, 2004
Battle Realms has style in spades--everything about it is slick, and it's noteworthy for that reason alone, as well as for many others.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2001
The Titans is recommendable to any fan of Age of Mythology, particularly those who liked the idea of the game but maybe had trouble getting over the learning curve.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2003
Namco is publishing the next installment in the Warhammer fantasy wargame series.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2006
Black & White 2 - Battle of the Gods is an expansion pack to the original B&W2, sending you back to Eden to contend with a powerful new foe - a rival god determined to convert your subjects and become the ruler of Eden.
- Release Date: Apr 24, 2006
BattleForge is a collectible card-based real time strategy game that features co-op play for up to 12 players and a card trading marketplace.
- Release Date: Mar 23, 2009
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising is the next stand-alone chapter featuring Chaos Space Marines faction, new single-player and co-op campaigns, new units for existing armies, and new war gear.
- Release Date: Mar 11, 2010
Create your own legend in King Arthur: Fallen Champions. King Arthur: Fallen Champions bridges the gap between King Arthur I and II with a tale of three brave souls, including Sir Lionel, Lady Corrigan of the Sidhe, and Drest the Chosen.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2011
- Release Date: July 2013
- Release Date: May 15, 2013
This fantasy game unfolds around a richly woven plot, involving an epic struggle between the undead and spirit forces of Dark and the living forces of Light.
- Release Date: Oct 31, 1997
It's a great novelty, but it's also a real success in terms of gameplay, thanks to outstanding scenario design and an irreverent sense of humor.
- Release Date: Aug 26, 2003
War of the Ring is a competent, if lackluster, effort that will probably appeal to Middle-earth fans and casual gamers who haven't played a lot of real-time strategy before.
- Release Date: Nov 4, 2003
As befits its source material, The Battle for Middle-earth is a huge game, and there's a lot of great real-time strategy gameplay to be had in it.
- Release Date: Dec 6, 2004
Clearly, tremendous effort went into the game's unique fully 3D presentation and into formulating the similarly unusual play mechanics.
- Release Date: Nov 5, 2000
Age of Mythology Gold Edition includes the original Age of Mythology as well as The Titans expansion pack. This collection features 12 civilizations, mythological creatures, an expansive battle system, and more.
- Release Date: Sep 10, 2004
- Player Reviews: 26
- Game Universe:
- World of Warcraft (PC, MAC),
- Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne (PC, MAC),
- Warcraft II: Tides of Darkness (PC, MAC),
- Warcraft II: Beyond the Dark Portal (PC, MAC),
- Warcraft II: Battle.net Edition (PC, MAC),
- Warcraft II: The Dark Saga (PS, SAT),
- Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos (PC, MAC),
- World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade (PC, MAC),
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King (PC, MAC),
- World of Warcraft: Cataclysm (PC, MAC)
Warcraft: Orcs & Humans Navigation