Warhammer: Mark of Chaos - Battle March Related Games
Despite its goregous graphics, this real-time strategy game seemingly ignores all the advances that the genre has experienced over the past several years.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 2004
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2008
Find out what happens after the apocalyptic disaster at the end of Dreamlords in this free-to-play follow-up.
- Release Date: Jun 18, 2008
- Release Date: Jan 15, 2009
The Frozen Throne is an impressive expansion pack for a remarkably good game, and anyone who enjoyed Warcraft III needs to get it.
- Release Date: Jul 1, 2003
Plants vs. Zombies is a tower defense style game in which you use a variety of plants to defend your home from zombies.
- Release Date: May 5, 2009
Will you be an evil or a benevolent deity? In this sequel to Black & White, you reprise your role as a powerful deity in search of a following and return to the once-idyllic world of Eden, where the discovery of weaponry and warfare has tainted the beautiful landscape. With the help of your gigantic Creature, which you raise from infancy, you must earn the respect and worship of the natives.
- Release Date: Oct 4, 2005
Featuring lots of interesting, inventive design decisions, plenty of fun-to-use units, and tons of variety, Age of Mythology is the last real-time strategy game you'll need for a long time.
- Release Date: Nov 1, 2002
No other PC game to date has so effectively combined so many seemingly incompatible elements into one highly polished game.
- Release Date: Mar 26, 2001
Rise of Nations: Rise of Legends is the second full game in the popular strategy series from Big Huge Games and Microsoft.
- Release Date: May 9, 2006
It's just an outstanding game, filled with all the charm, all the detail, and all the lasting appeal that characterizes all of the finest games ever made.
- Release Date: Jul 3, 2002
- Release Date: May 15, 2013
It's impossible that you won't find something to like about Dungeon Keeper 2.
- Release Date: Jun 30, 1999
An entertaining story, an impressive mission design, and a lively combat system have been brought together in such a way that the complete game works on nearly every level.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2002
The Titans is recommendable to any fan of Age of Mythology, particularly those who liked the idea of the game but maybe had trouble getting over the learning curve.
- Release Date: Sep 30, 2003
World of Battles: Morningstar takes players to a fierce mythical land where chaos is the norm and humans struggle against ghastly beasts.
- Release Date: Apr 25, 2012
- Release Date: Nov 29, 2012
Battle Realms has style in spades--everything about it is slick, and it's noteworthy for that reason alone, as well as for many others.
- Release Date: Nov 7, 2001
Kingdoms suffers from a long list of problems that collectively prevent it from exceeding its ancestor or from rejuvenating a tired genre.
- Release Date: May 31, 1999
Players will guide the legendary King Arthur in the game and conquer the warring provinces of Britannia until they unite the realm.
- Release Date: Nov 24, 2009
Myth II is about as good as a computer game can possibly be.
- Release Date: Nov 30, 1998
Dragonshard is a real-time strategy experience based in the mystical world of Eberron--the new Dungeons & Dragons realm. You'll direct your troops over the dangerous lands and into underground territories rife with beasts, battles, and bounty.
- Release Date: Oct 2, 2005
A rich strategy game that is both intuitive and challenging, both innovative and polished.
- Release Date: Jun 26, 1997
You can take control of fantastic beasts and heroes from the Lord of the Rings series in the real-time strategy sequel, The Lord of the Rings, The Battle for Middle-earth II. New races, heroes, and battlegrounds let you command battle in all-new ways.
- Release Date: Mar 2, 2006
Create your own legend in King Arthur: Fallen Champions. King Arthur: Fallen Champions bridges the gap between King Arthur I and II with a tale of three brave souls, including Sir Lionel, Lady Corrigan of the Sidhe, and Drest the Chosen.
- Release Date: Sep 16, 2011
- Player Reviews: 8
- Game Universe:
- Warhammer 40,000: Fire Warrior (PS2, PC),
- Warhammer: Dark Omen (PC, PS),
- Warhammer: Shadow of the Horned Rat (PC, PS),
- Warhammer: Mark of Chaos (PC, X360),
- Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command (DS, PSP),
- Warhammer: Mark of Chaos - Battle March (PC, X360),
- Blood Bowl (PC, X360, DS, PSP),
- Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (PS3, X360, PC),
- Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (PC, MAC),
- Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team (PS3, X360)
- Offline Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Online Modes:
Competitive, Team Oriented
- Number of Players:
- Number of Online Players:
6 Players Online
Warhammer: Battle March Navigation