X-Men 2: Wolverine's Revenge Related Games
For huge fans of The Matrix Reloaded, it's worth renting for the movie sequences. For everyone else, it's just another licensed game that doesn't do justice to its source material.
- Release Date: May 14, 2003
Spider-Man 2 is a good game, but its repetitive gameplay, combined with an open-ended design, also makes it feel like a missed opportunity.
- Release Date: Jun 28, 2004
Despite a few rough patches, Second Sight ought to be an entertaining and unique ride for just about any action fan.
- Release Date: Sep 21, 2004
It's a great action adventure game by any standard, filled with a surprising amount of variety and lots of impressive graphics.
- Release Date: Sep 23, 2002
As the Power Rangers, you will have to fight to stop the plans of the mad scientist Mesagog who is trying to send the world back into the age of dinosaurs.
- Release Date: Sep 14, 2004
The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction is an action game that lets you play as The Incredible Hulk, one of the most powerful Marvel superheroes. Now you can use the Hulk's strength to run, jump, and climb anywhere across landscapes from the comic series.
- Release Date: Aug 23, 2005
Lego Star Wars blends Lego toys with the characters, stories, and vehicles from the prequel eras of the Star Wars universe. Now you can experience scenes from The Phantom Menace, Attack of the Clones, and Revenge of the Sith while controlling characters such as Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, and Anakin Skywalker.
- Release Date: Oct 25, 2005
Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy has you controlling LEGO versions of the original Star Wars heroes.
- Release Date: Sep 12, 2006
Based on the Walt Disney Pictures animated film of the same name, Disney's Meet the Robinsons is an action adventure game that lets you go back in time.
- Release Date: Mar 27, 2007
The Wind Waker is a strong achievement in every way, from its stunning graphical presentation to its tight control and interesting story line.
- Release Date: Mar 24, 2003
Those who have stuck with the Resident Evil series despite its dogged insistence on not changing its ways will find that Resident Evil 0 still has a lot to offer.
- Release Date: Nov 10, 2002
True Crime makes decent attempts at different styles of gameplay, but none of them are particularly well done, and the game's storyline doesn't tie them together in a satisfying way.
- Release Date: Nov 3, 2003
One of the Nintendo 64's greatest games came to the GameCube as part of a pre-order promotion.
- Release Date: Feb 28, 2003
Offering a polished mix of strong graphics and solid gameplay, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets is a marked improvement over its predecessor.
- Release Date: Nov 14, 2002
Blood Omen 2 does have its strong points, but, much like the original, its fiendish main character is the best thing about it.
- Release Date: Dec 9, 2002
Hitman 2 is late to the party on the GameCube, but owners of Nintendo's system would be better off playing it late than never.
- Release Date: Jun 19, 2003
If sarcastic humor and some cringingly bad puns don't sound like your idea of good comedy, you should probably pass on Darkened Skye.
- Release Date: Nov 16, 2002
One of the most popular, most successful, and best looking games for Microsoft's Xbox is now on the GameCube, and in some respects it's better than the original.
- Release Date: Apr 10, 2003
This magic-themed platform game will allow players to alternate between two different characters with varying abilities.
- Release Date: Sep 24, 2003
You can experience the lawless Wild West as gunslinger Colton White in the action title Gun. Traverse an expansive world where you'll encounter outlaws, Native Americans, corrupt lawmen, and army psychopaths.
- Release Date: Nov 8, 2005
In Nintendo's latest Zelda game, Link sports his older look from the Nintendo 64 days.
- Release Date: Dec 11, 2006
Resident Evil 4 marks a new chapter in the Resident Evil series. You'll rejoin Leon S. Kennedy six years after his first mission as a rookie cop from Resident Evil 2.
- Release Date: Jan 11, 2005
Anyone with a penchant for the macabre will be blown away by Resident Evil, and even if you're only vaguely into this sort of game, it's still a must buy.
- Release Date: Apr 30, 2002
As long as you're not expecting any huge additions to the Metal Gear milieu, The Twin Snakes serves as a great revival of a true classic.
- Release Date: Mar 9, 2004
Luigi's Mansion features some refreshing ideas but fails to match the classic status of Mario's adventures.
- Release Date: Nov 17, 2001
- Player Reviews: 10
- Game Universe:
- X-Men: Mutant Academy (PS, GBC),
- X-Men: Mutant Wars (GBC),
- X-Men: Next Dimension (GC, PS2, XBOX),
- X2: Wolverine's Revenge (PS2, GC, XBOX, PC, GBA),
- X-Men Legends (PS2, XBOX, GC, NGE),
- X-Men Legends II: Rise of Apocalypse (XBOX, PS2, GC, PSP, PC, MOBILE, NGE),
- X-Men vs. Street Fighter (PS, SAT, ARC),
- X-Men: Children of the Atom (PC, PS, SAT, ARC),
- Spider-Man / X-Men (GB, GG, SNES),
- X-Men (GEN, GG, AND)
- Number of Players:
X2: Wolverine's Revenge Navigation